Chapter 11

"We're soulmates." He finally says.

"What did he just say?" A voice from behind says . Everyone turns around to see Jackson and Jaebum at the front door.
_____________________________

Jaebum looks at BamBam then Yugyeom. "We're soulmates....OH MY GOD WE'RE SOULMATES!" BamBam yells.

"Wow congratulations Bam" Jaebum says.

"Yeah congrats man!" Jackson yells. Honestly he's a little jealous of the two because they look so happy if only Mark would talk to him maybe the feeling would go away.

While everything unfolded Mark just stood there awkwardly. He didn't know how to feel. He was happy for his friend and his soulmate but when Jaebum and Jackson showed up at the door his stomach had dropped. Mark wasn't exactly expecting the Chinese male to show up.

While Jackson was busy talking to Yugyeom and BamBam Jaebum looked up and realized Mark was standing in the living room.

"Hi Mark I'm really happy that you showed up!" He walks toward the blonde boy with a wide smile.

Hearing Mark's name made Jackson look up. Even though the older is cold to him he can't deny that he looks good. " I didn't know you were coming Mark."

"Honestly I didn't know you were coming either." He looks at Jackson with a blank expression. He wouldn't have showed up if he knew the younger was going to be there.

"Of course you both didn't Jaebum set the whole thing up." A voice said standing near the doorway.

"I didn't know you knew Jinyoung BamBam. " Yugyeom said.

"You don't need to know who I hang out with you tall ape." Jinyoung said with a smirk on his face.

"You're so rude." The youngest  whined.

"Stop being ugly then I wouldn't have to call you an ape."

"Hey Jinyoung can you back off my soulmate?" BamBam asked.

"What the fuck?! Y'all gotta be fucking with me." He looked at Jackson.

"Sorry to break it to you but yep they are soulmates. Anyway you said that JB set this up?"

"Yep he wanted all his friends to hang out together so he didn't tell you or Mark that the other was coming because he thought that if he did you both wouldn't show up." He left out the part that they were all secretly hoping for them to get together. He didn't want to get murdered  by Jaebum.

"Jinyoung why do you have to be a little shit right now?!"

"More importantly Jaebum why didn't you tell me Jackson was going to come?" Mark spat out he was furious. Jaebum knew he didn't want to see Jackson yet he was tricked into coming over.

"Look Mark I know you're upset but I just want you to get to know some of my friends. Jackson is my friend also so I didn't want him to be left out." He sighed.

"Come on Mark cheer up! If you didn't come I wouldn't have met BamBam." He smiles brightly holding Bam's hand.

"Well I guess that's true.. I just feel out of place."

"It's okay I won't bother you I swear. I know it's awkward being around me but you don't have to talk to me. Plus it's a great time for Bam and Yugyeom to get more comfortable together." Jackson really hoped Mark would stay even though it hurts watching him feel uncomfortable just because he doesn't want to speak to him. He just can't stop himself from wanting to see Marks face.

Everyone was staring at Mark waiting for his answer after a minute he finally said yes and everyone (except for Jackson) was cheering.

"Okay guys let's get the rest of the stuff in the house." BamBam said.
_____________________________

Heyyy everyone! It's been forever since I've updated it seems like every time I try to update a chapter life comes and kicks my ass until I cry. It's been really rough lately but somehow I've managed to pull through.

Also my new cover was by  its_mariela_ on Instagram!

I will be changing the cover when I update again to make it fair to all the other people that have sent me covers I really appreciate it!