Chapter 8

At Bambam's house...

"So Jaebum what exactly is this plan of yours?" Bambam says while handing a coke to Jb.

"Well Jackson feeling down because Mark won't talk to him so I thought that a little party with his friends might cheer him up." He was just about to take a sip of his drink when it was suddenly pulled from his hand.

"Hey! What's your problem?" He looks at Bambam.

"Well what you said doesn't make any sense. If you wanted just to have a party we could've just done it at your apartment. So what's really going on?" He crosses his arms.

Jaebum sighed. "Wow you're actually not as dumb as I thought. Well... you see I invited Mark."

"WHAT?! Why would you do that?"

"I wanted them to at least talk to each other comfortably at work. If I invited him to my place he wouldn't have came."

Bambam gave him back his drink. "That is true. But I don't think that's a good idea."

"I didn't ask for your opinion. Just don't tell anyone." He begged the younger.

"Buy me another pair of shoes then I won't" He smirked.

"I swear I'm gonna go broke because of you." JB rolled his eyes while Bambam starts to laugh. "I told Mark to bring a friend with him I hope you won't mind."

"Nah man it's all good. As long as his friend isn't lame then we're all good."

"Well I can't promise you that but I am going to buy you two pairs of shoes so don't be a dick."

"Fair enough." He shrugged his shoulders.

Jaebum threw out his trash and headed towards the door. "I already bought drinks,decorations and snacks for the party . All we have to do is bring the stuff out of my car and into your apartment."

"All right let's hurry up so we can get this over it. The faster we get this up the faster you'll buy me my shoes!" He rushes out the door heading towards the car.

Jaebum groans in annoyance. "Why is he like this?!" He says walking out the apartment.
-------------------------------------------------------
Mark's pov....

I walk into my house and head straight towards my couch and lay down. Honestly I kinda regret accepting Jaebums invitation. I don't really feel like doing anything after helping Raven clean the gym.

"Well I guess I'll take a shower my body is kinda stiff." I get up and head towards the bathroom as soon as I open the bathroom door I get a text.

Jaebum: hey the address is 3891 emerald Creek Apartment 0184

That's not to far from here. Guess I'll text him back.

Okay. What time is the party?  :Me

Jaebum: its at 7

Jaebum: also don't forget to bring a friend
with you

Thanks for the reminder I actually forgot I'll see you at the party:Me

Jaebum: no prob

I place my phone down and head into the shower. Once I finished I call my best friend. As soon as he picks up the phone he starts to speak.

"Hey what's up?"

I clear my throat and start to speak. "Well I was invited to a party and they said I can invite someone so I figured why not you?"

"When is it?"

"Tonight at seven."

"Sure I'll go."

"Really?! Thanks I didn't really want to show up alone."

"Oh so that's why you wanted me to come." I can practically see his stupid grin on his face.

"Whatever dude just come to my house around six thirty. It's not far from my place."

"Alright see you later."  I hung up the phone and headed to my room to get ready.

-------------------------------------------------------
I was hoping to upload this three days ago. But I got busy with work and watching my little nephew (he's so freaking adorable. It was kind of easy to get distracted LOL). Anyways I hope you like my new chapter!

My birthday is on Sunday so hopefully I'll have the next chapter up by then. 😘

Also I didn't reread this so there might be mistakes.