Chaper 12

After everything was setup...

Everyone gathered around the living room table and sat down. "Hey JB can you help me get cups and ice for the soda?" Bambam said.

"Yeah sure." He gets up and follows him into the kitchen. Leaving the others awkwardly sitting there. Jinyoung tried to brighten up the mood. "So how's everyone doing?" Yugyeom only replied saying he was really happy while Mark and Jackson stayed quiet. Jinyoung sighed, didn't say anything else, and just scrolled through his phone, waiting for the other two to hurry back.

Meanwhile in the kitchen Bambam was getting the cups while Jaebum putting the bag of ice in a container. Bambam walks over to JB and starts to whisper. " Hey lets play truth or Dare I really want Mark to tell us why he doesn't want to talk to Jackson."

"I don't know Bam I mean they look uncomfortable already I don't want to make things worse." "Come on Jaebum what's the worst that could happen? He can just refuse it's not that big of a deal. Bambam walked back to the cabinets. Well we're going to play the game anyway since you're the one who wanted a party and what's a party without a little fun? He grabs the cups and walks back to the living room. "Well this is going to be hell, I can feel it." Jaebum says to himself as we walks back to the living room.

"It's really quiet in here." Bam says as he sits back down. "Let's play a game!" "Sure what should we play?" Yugyeom replies. "I'm glad you asked we are going to play truth or dare. And I'll start Mark truth or dare?"

"Really do I have to?" He whines. "Come on Mark don't be a party pooper." Jinyoung says. "Alright I'll pick dare." He fell right into my trap. Bam thinks to himself. "I dare you to tell us why you're uncomfortable with Jackson being your soulmate." Mark doesn't answer, he gets up and walks towards the door.

Yugyeom runs to the door and stands in front of it. "sorry Mark, Jackson looks like a good guy. So I think that you should just say why you won't talk to him I'm sure he wants to know" Mark tells yug to move, yugyeom protests. "Come on Yugyeom can you please just move I want to leave." Yugyeom still refuses. Mark starts trembling and Jackson's the only one that notices. "Yugyeom Mark wants to leave just let him it's okay." But this makes Yugyeom angry. "But I don't think it's fair to you Jackson!"

There is a knock on the door so Yugyeom opens it. Mark takes his chance pushes past his friend and the other person and dashes out of the house.

_________________________________

Hello everyone happy holidays! I know it's been a long time sorry.
The new cover was made by hannahkron on ig thank you <3