chapter 4

Previously...

"Nice to meet you too Jackson hopefully we can get along." As soon as Mark's hand touched his he started feeling weird.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Jackson quickly let go of Mark's hand. Then he felt his tattoo heat up. He looked at his wrist only to see his bud bloom into a rose.

His eyes lit up. "You are my soulmate!" He looked up from his arm to find Mark with a surprised look on his face.

"I guess you I am." He didn't sound pleased.

"What does yours look like? Where is it?" He reached out to touch Mark's shoulder but before he could the other stepped back.

"Please don't touch me."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Look you may be my soulmate but I want nothing to do with you." He stormed off into the staff changing area."

To say Jackson was speechless was an understatement. He couldn't believe what just happened.

Raven saw all of it unfold. She was stunned herself. "I'm sorry Jackson I don't know what had gotten into him."

"My mother said that my soulmate is supposed to be someone who loves me. But he doesn't even want me to touch him." His voice sounded a little strained.

"Jackson it's going to be fine. Look we are adults you have to keep your personal life personal. You can't let it affect your job."

"Yeah you're right."

"Mark get out here!"

Mark comes back out of the changing room. He's now wearing a black t-shirt and black shorts.

"Yes Raven?"

"Look I don't want this to affect your work. Both of you will be working together today so be in your best behavior."

"Alright I'll work with him but I'm not going to just be friendly with him."

"You don't have to be buddies all I'm asking for is that you be professional about this and that's it."

"I promise I'll behave."

"Good. Now Jackson" she goes to a cabinet and pulls out a uniform that's identical to Mark's. "Go change the children should be here soon."She hands him the clothes.

"Okay." He said walking into the room

-------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not sure where I should go from here but anyway I hope you enjoyed this little update