Polaroid of Us-(Mahiru X Reader)

You took a Polaroid of us
Then discovered (then discovered)
The rest of the world was black and white
But we were in screaming color
And I remember thinking- Taylor Swift - out of the woods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Say cheese (Y/N)!" Your best friend, Mahiru, said. You smiled for the picture as it snapped. You two had been friends for almost five years and you loved every picture she had taken. Mahiru had framed and hung almost every picture you two had. However you felt something was missing from this relationship between the two of you. It was more of a dig for something a little more. You two eventually decided to head back to Mahiru's so you could hang up the new picture and remember the old ones. It didn't take long to get there as the house was only a couple streets away. Mahiru opened the door and let you inside, following after. The two of you raced up the steps into her room, decorated with photos and memories. You sat on the bed, quietly, watching Mahiru do the thing she did best. You looked around, remenicing in the wall of pictures that stood before you. The photo you took in front of the park fountain two years ago. You took it down from the wall, staring at the expresions, the scenery, everything about the photo. You flipped it over to see writing on the back of it. In Mahiru's handwriting was written a paragraph about what was within the picture and the date. You slowly realized that she had done this with every picture. She really cared about you and these photos. As you were looking it dawned on you. You loved her. This red haired photographer who made your life better.
"Hey Mahiru can you come here for a second?" You called.
"Sure (Y/N)", She said walking over.
"I want to take another picture in front of the picture wall", You stated, grabbing the camera from off the desk.
She nodded as you readied the camera and stood in front of the wall. You two got close together. Just before the camera took, you leaned over and kissed her cheek. You pulled her in for a hug.
"I love you Mahiru!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Up next: Rocking out-(Ibuki X Reader)