Just A Latte-(Naegi X Reader)

Fall. The leaves were falling and the air had a sort of cold nip about it. It was your favorite time of year. However life had been a little rough lately and you needed a pick me up. So it seemed that a trip to Starbucks would be the perfect cheer up to top off the day. You went down to the local one by your house surprised to see that it was still open at this time of night. You flung open the door greeted by two bored looking employees sitting at the counter. You approached them slowly waiting for at least one of them to welcome you. Yet they made no effort. Just as you neared the counter a spunky brown haired boy hustled into the room, apron on, smiling as he did so.
"Hello ma'am welcome to Starbucks may I take your order?" He asked you, readying himself at the counter. You walked forward and leaned your elbows on the counter top, looking the boy in the eyes. From your side view you could see the dark hair counter lady throw down her apron and leave the coffee shop. "Thanks for taking the shift Naegi." The brown haired boy nodded waving to the girl. "No problem Mukuro you do you. I'll see yah." You smiled. "Can I get a Pumpkin Spiced latte please?" You asked looking at the boy, getting lost in his eyes. "What size ma'am?" He asked you, already bustling around the counter. "Venti please. Thank you sir." He nodded signaling to his co-worker. The tall blonde sighed, going with him starting to prepare your drink. You pulled up a seat watching the two hustle around. Finally you heard it. "Pumpkin Spiced Latte for (Y/N)?" You walked up to the counter taking the drink. "Thank you, Naegi." You smiled at the boy, turning to walk away. "Wait!" You turned around surprised. "When can I see you again?" The boy was red in the face. You felt your face heat up as you opened your mouth. "I'll be here tomorrow. Don't worry." You kept that promise. You walked into the Starbucks the next morning, and the morning after that. It became a routine, waking in and out every day. If he wasn't there you'd leave your cup with a note on it by your favorite window seat. You walked into the Starbucks late again one chilly December night. It had been almost a month since you first started getting to know Naegi. You sat at your chair as he hustled over with your usual favorite.
"Hey (Y/N) can I sit here?" Naegi looked down awkwardly, shuffling his feet. You nodded, giving him permission. He slid into the booth across from you, keeping his line of sight low. You were concerned about him. After all he was one of the nicest guys you had met in quite a while. "What's going on Naegi?" He nervously raised his head to meet your line of sight. "Listen. (Y/N) I. I don't know how to start this off but you are one of the most amazing people I have ever met." You stared in shock at the boy, surprised that he would come forward with his feelings. He continued trying not to break contact. "I've wanted to say this for a while now. I don't know why I waited this long to tell you. I love you (Y/N). I want to get to know you better." You felt your face heat up as he continued speaking. "Naegi.. I. I really love you too. I didn't think that you would like someone like me." He smiled a bright smile before asking. "Well then (Y/N). Will you go out with me?" You nodded. "It's a date, Ahoge boy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Holy crap this took forever but I finally got it done. I actually came up with the idea for this one shot at a Starbucks. I figured it suit the Ahoge boy well so...
Thank you all for supporting the book.

Up next: Bets-(Celeste X Casino!Reader)