Bets-(Celestia X CasinoOwner! Reader)

Bright lights, the sounds of the players, money rattling against the machines, the overwhelming sweep of noise, security guards at the ready in case of an emergency. You ran a tight ship here at the Desert Flower Casino. You walked out of your office in the back of the building, strolling along the walkways as players gambled away their money. You bid hello to some of your employees as a waitress passed you a drink. You looked over passing by the poker tables. Suddenly a commotion burst up from one of the tables. You heard the enraged voices of customers and the breaking of a bottle. You rushed over as fast as you could, pushing a few customers out of the way. "What happened here!?" You questioned one of employees at the poker table. She shrugged, pointing to a woman with black hair on the far end of the table. The woman wore a smirk, her posture exuding confidence. "There's no way in hell you could've beaten me!", a red faced man screeched,"I rule this table! Who do you think you are waltzing in here acting all high and mighty." The woman sighed tapping long red nails on the side of the table. "You need not know who I am."  You had seen enough as you walked over to her. "Listen. I know you probably don't mean any real harm here, but whatever caused this mess is clearly uncalled for." She sighed, clearly unamused with your scolding. "Why don't you do something about it then." You huffed, just about done with her attitude. "You know what maybe I will do something", you said,"but first give me your name." The woman nodded in agreement. "My name is Celestia. Celestia Ludenburg." She smiled and extended a hand. The crowd that had gathered around the table looked shocked as you took her hand. "Well then Miss Ludenburg. I have a bet for you." Celestia looked incredibly pleased as you announced this. "I want to have a one on one game of poker with you. Just you and me.", You looked into her red eyes, trying to observe what thoughts would've crossed her mind. "That sounds lovely. However I recall you saying something about bets in all of this", She smirked looking at you, licking her lips. You nodded, "Yes I did. Let's see here, you win and I let you have a few shares in this here company. I win and let's say you and me have a little date. Sound fair?" You searched the woman's face for any signs of fear, yet there was none, she seemed confident as ever in fact. "That sounds agreeable", She said. You were nervous. Almost too nervous. You knew she could sense the way you were fiddling with your hands.you sat down at the table across from her. So the stage was set. You were prepared. As well as you could be anyway. It was time to get started. You started playing, the back and forth exchange growing more heated. There was a crowd, gathering at the table, eyes trained on you as the battle heated up. You had heard rumors about his woman. Celestia Ludenburg, the queen of the underground gambling world. Yet here you were, facing off with her. Back and forth and back and forth. The time went on, cards were thrown, moves were made and the crowd grew still. The last turn was upon you. It was all or nothing. You knew as well as she did that this move could be the very last. It was a risk worth taking at this point. You accounted your final move. The crowd rose in cheers as you stood victorious. You had beaten her by the skin of your teeth. Celestia stood up from the table walking over to you. "Good game (Y/N)", She smiled at you. "It was very well played Miss Ludenburg.", you responded. She nodded. "Well I suppose we should get out of here", you smiled, taking her hand in yours.  You walked with her to the door bidding the staff a goodnight. As you approached the Uber you had called, you got chills as Celestia leaned up and whispered. "I let you win." You wrapped an arm around her as the car pulled up.
"Celestia?"
"Yes?"
"I'm glad I made this bet."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who else wants to see how the date goes?!?!?
Anyway thanks to @MonoMonoMachine and @WhoIAmInside for requesting this!! Two birds with one stone 👌🏽

Up next: All Night-(Izuru X Reader) (songfic) (sequel to..ThatDay)