Kanato Sakamaki [1]

🐻You're Going To Be My New Teddy🐻

| | 开始 | |

"Nee [Name]-san, do you want some more tea?" The purple hair male in front of her asked. He held his Teddy tightly as he stared at the female in front of her with his purple eyes that had black circles underneath them.

She couldn't refuse. He might throw a tantrum or even worse - blackmail.

"Yes please, Kanato-kun." He smiled slightly before pouring more tea into her cup.

Right now [Name] - the sacrificial bride was having a tea party with the fourth son of Karlheinz. Don't be deceived by his childish look. . .deep down he is sadistic like all his other brothers, well maybe except Shu and a few others, but most of them are sadistic.

Soon the party ended and finally [Name] was free to go, she rushed out of the room quickly not noticing the look the young boy gave her.

"Nee Teddy, do you think she'll have a tea party with us again?" He looked down at his stuff toy teddy bear that had an eye patch.

"If we invite her, she'll definitely come right?" He once again asked.

"Nee, Teddy. . ." Kanato continued to speak with his little Teddy. 

[Name] on the other hand was sitting quietly in her room, she didn't want to admit but she found Kanato kind of cute. He would definitely be angry if she said that to him. 

Suddenly a pain erupted in her chest. It hurt really bad, but only for a few moments before stopping. 

'What was that feeling?' She questioned herself.

Days soon passed and the pain has gotten worse, so [Name] decided to sneak out to try and calm her beating heart. It didn't help at all.

She tried to get her mind off of it by spending time with Kanato. Even though she was reluctant at first, for some reason his presence helps slightly with the pain in her heart.

"Nee Kanato-kun, can you sing me a song?" [Name] daringly questioned and the male widened his eyes. Even though he didn't want to, he should at least thank her for the sweets she made. Wow, this was a first for Kanato in a long time. Usually, he would only sing to his Mother; Cordelia but [Name] can be the exception.

Are you going to Scarborough Fair?

Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme;

Remember me to the one who lives there,

She once was a true love of mine.

His smooth voice rang clear in the room as somehow her erratically beating heart calmed at the song.

  🐻 🐻 🐻

How did this happen again? Right now [Name] was in the attic of the mansion with the brothers uncle and brother of Karlheinz; Richter.

And somehow there was a secret passage behind one of the bookshelves that Richter somehow knows. 

Now here they are, in front of a beautiful torn bloody dress that once belong to her

"There is no need to hesitate, that dress belongs to you." The green hair male stated as he watches the young human girl walk up to it. She was in a trance as she reached out to touch the dress. She touched the lilac rose that was pinned on the right side of the chest area. All of a sudden the blood started to come alive and cover her fingers. That was the only thing she remembered before everything went black.