Yuma Mukami [1]

🍅You're All Dirty🍅

| | 开始 | |

[Name] Sakamaki was moving in with the Mukamis.

She like her brother, Kino, was an illegitimate child of Karlheinz. Therefore, the other Sakamakis didn't know about her.

Her Father sent her to live with the vampires he recently turned which included the eldest; Ruki Mukami. Followed by Yuma, Kou, and the youngest; Azusa Mukami.

The few weeks living there was alright, she learned much of everyone.

Ruki was too into the 'Adam and Eve' thing that her Father told him.

Kou was more into his career and attracting 'unwanted stray cats'.

Azusa was definitely weird; talking to his scars and naming them. He was into self-harm.

Then there was Yuma. [Name] believes he is the most normal of them all?

With a hobby of growing food, like carrots and tomatoes. . .Nothing is weird about that right? That's exactly what the [Hair Color] hair female thought when she first approached him.

"Hey Yuma!" She yelled as she rushed out the house, finding him in the garden that he created.

"Oh hey," He never once said her name. It was just 'hey' or 'you'. She felt sad because even Yui, that annoying human bloodbag got a nickname from Yuma - Sow.

Sure it might not be the best, but it's better than 'hey' and 'you'.

"What are you growing this time?" She found herself growing an attachment to the light brown hair male despite his coldness towards her.

"Strawberries." He replied, eyes glazed with love. She could tell he love his plants very much.

"I see." Came her short reply. For these past few days [Name] would ask the same questions. Sometimes she'll receive the same answer, sometimes different.

No words were spoken as the [Hair Color] female watch Yuma tend to his garden; plucking weeds, watering them, fertilization, and showering them with love.

She couldn't help but feel her heart pound.

Doki.

Doki.

Doki.

"Tell me about yourself." He said breaking the silence, but never looking at her. It was the first time he strike up a conversation and the young female vampire was not going to let it go to waste.

"As you know, I am a illegitimate child of the vampire king; Karlheinz. I never did remember my Mother but I do have a brother. . .you could say we're twins in a way." As she explained her whole life story, Yuma listen intently.

About her childhood, about her first school experience, when she found out she was an illegitimate child, when she realized she has six other brothers. Yuma listened.

All the good, all the bad.

She didn't even know she babbled for so long until she herself let out a small yawn.

"O-Oh, I'm sorry for taking your time. Once I get started I just can't stop talking. . . ." She rubbed the back of her neck in embarrassment and let out a small chuckle.

"No, in fact I learned a lot about you then I expected." He gave a sly smirk before going back to tending his garden.

"Oh. . . ." She muttered dejected. [Name] had a slight small crush on the male over the time she lived here in the Mukami mansion.