Shu Sakamaki [2] Lemon

Kiss Marks

| | 开始 | |

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

Her phone rang as she picked up. It was her vampire boyfriend, Shu.

"Yes, Shu?" Her soft voice questioned as she answered her boyfriend.

"I'm on my way now." He said, her eyes lit up.

"Alright!" She exclaimed a bit too happy.

"You're always so excited and hyper." He commented with a sigh but [Name] knew he was smiling at the moment.

"Hehe," and the call ended.

Today was her date with her boyfriend of one year. Even though he was super lazy, the [Hair Color] hair vampire managed to convince him to come out.

She was already on her way to the park they promised to meet up. The weather was nice, the moon was full and bright. Small specks of white twinkles decorating the night sky making it absolutely beautiful.

[Name] arrived five minutes earlier than the scheduled time - 10:00PM. She sat down near the bench and waited. It was only 9:56PM at the moment, just a few minutes left.

But guessing Shu, he'd probably be late. She chuckled at the thought of him. Taking out her [Color] phone she scanned through her games before settling on [Game].

Time ticked by slowly, and as she predicted, Shu arrived late; 10:13PM.

"Shu, you're late!" The female vampire whined as she went over to him.

"Sorry, I fell asleep after I texted you that message."

"You mean after you told me you were on your way, you went back to sleep?" Her eyes widen at his confession. A small pink tint his pale cheeks.

[Name] chuckled slightly.

"So where are we going?" She asked her boyfriend. He was the one who asked her out for the date first.

"The old abandon church." He stated before pulling on her petite hand. The bracelet he gave her was still dangling from her wrist.

"Alright, if you say so." [Name] gave a small smile as she followed Shu from behind. They headed in the direction of the Sakamaki Mansion.

But instead of going to the mansion, he took a different direction and they soon arrived at a beautiful abandon church.

It was absolutely stunning to look at, giant rose stain glasses covered almost the entire area and the ceiling.

"Here is where I like to spend my alone time, " Shu said as he sat down on one of the seats, [Name] followed pursuit.

"Nee. . ." He growled as he held her on his laps.

"Shu. . ." She blushed as he turned her around so that she was straddling him.

He gently nestled into her neck, taking in her sweet scent before gently breaking her skin.

"Mnnnm!" She groaned out as he started drinking her blood. He broke contact before sucking on the patch of skin he just bit a moment ago.

"You have a nice voice. . ." He mumbled, his warm breath sending pleasureful tingles down her spine.

He gently pulled down her shirt to expose her shoulder as the [Hair Color] hair female close her [Eye Color] and gripped his shirt tightly.

Shu moved his head slightly downwards to her shoulder, planting a small kiss before sucking on it leaving a red mark.