Laito Sakamaki [2]

💋You're Such A Tease💋

| | 开始 | |

The night was still young, barely 10pm and the whole mansion was quiet, only feathered footsteps could be heard skimpering around the estate. . . until it suddenly stopped.

A creak resounded followed by a small slam.

"Good Morning Koneko-chan~" a sing-song voice rang out. At first, nothing happened as the still body continued lying there.

"Good Morning Koneko-chan!~" The vampire greeted even louder, he made sure this time the sleeping beauty could hear her, and she did.

[Name] awoke from her slumber, gently rubbing her eyes to get the sleep out. Her [Hair Color] hair disheveled from twisting in bed and her [Eye Color] hues were blinking wearily questioning why she was awake at this time.

[Name] [Surname], her father is an acquaintance of KarlHeinz, and her only family member left. Somehow, he had to leave on a trip for a week and because he didn't want to leave his darling daughter alone, [Name] was sent to the Sakamaki mansion to stay for the duration.

"Laito, what are you doing in my room?" She growled out, angry that her sleep was disturbed. Unlike the rest of the brothers, she didn't have to go to school because her father had homeschooled her; he did not want others to "sully" his beloved daughter.

"Koneko-chan, I'm here to tell you that I, Laito, have fallen sick and need you to take care of me~" he posed dramatically for more emphasis. The young female vampire stared at him incredulously, like he grew a second brain.

Deep down she wasn't even sure if vampires could even get sick. . .

"You don't look sick, and don't call me 'koneko-chan' I'm not a stray cat!" She growled as she fisted her blanket tightly. A tick mark appearing on her [Skin Color] forehead. She was tempted to draw the blanket over her head and to go back to sleep.

The moon was bright and it was shining in through her open window. The night breeze blowing against the transparent, violet-tinged curtains.

"Guess you caught me, actually I overslept and the group left without me~ So you're the only one here that I can have fun with," he threw a playful wink at her.

"Go away, I'm going back to sleep. You woke me up for such trivial things." Her voice was grouchy as she flipped over - her back now facing Laito - she was ready to get back the sleep that was taken from her.

However, the youngest triplet wouldn't allow it, not after he tried so hard to wake her up.

"Koneko-chan, I hate when people don't listen to me. If you don't get up I'll suck your blood," his voice suddenly became serious, but the [Hair Color] hair female simply dismissed his threat. She snuggled deeper into her blanket of comfort, wishing that Laito would simply leave.

Sure, he was attractive, but he was just a flirt and a player that gives his attraction to almost anyone of the opposite sex. That made her slightly disappointed. She shook her head to clear the thought and laid her head back down on the soft pillow that still had the indent of her head from a while ago.

True to his words though, he had snuck into her bed and surprised her by wrapping his arms around his waist.

"I told you I'll suck your blood, didn't I Koneko-chan?" He huffed into her neck causing the female to shiver at the contact, she tried to wiggly out of his grasp, but he only pushed himself closer to her.

And then a small pain erupted near her neck, Laito had broken through her skin and was now downing her blood, moaning and groaning at the divine taste.

Her body heated up and she quickly ripped from his embrace. Quickly, she got out of bed. Laito was smirking, blood still dribbling down the corner of his lips as he wiped it with his sleeve. His signature fedora now lying on her bed, revealing his beautiful fiery hair.

"L-Laito, you bastard!" [Name]'s face was still flush as she rubbed her neck, attempting to sooth the wound that he gave, only to realize she had made it worst.

"Don't ignore my threats then, Koneko-chan~ I'll meet you downstairs in the kitchen, and you better come or there will be more where that came from," and with that, Laito left, of course not before picking up his hat.

[Name] sighed and thought to herself why she had to deal with this. She quickly change into a casual shirt and pants; pulling her hair up in a ponytail.

"That bastard, I'll definitely get him back!" She mumbled to herself as she went down to the kitchen, a plan of revenge already forming in her head.

She smirked, her pointy fangs poking out beneath her lips.

💋💋💋

"L-a-i-t-o~" she said his name, emphasizing each syllable as she bought her lips to his neck. His back was turned to her when she came downstairs.

Peering over his shoulder, she could see how he was reading an erotic magazine and her face flushed for a quick second.

' That perverted bastard! '

"My, koneko-chan, are you finally ready to have some fun?~" He turned around and she can she that his face was now contorted in a perverted yet pleasured smile, almost like when he was sucking Yui's blood.

Instead of giving him a hickey like Laito had thought she would, she bit down super hard with her fangs.

"Ouch!" His shocked voice rang through the kitchen as his eyes widen.

"HA! You thought! This was payback for what you did!" With that she bolted from the kitchen leaving a shocked Laito with a bite mark - and some blood - sitting there.

When he finally came to again, he gave a hearty chuckle and a disappointed sigh. He stared out through the glass window as the moon was slightly setting.

"Geez. . ."

"You're Such a Tease~"

| |完| |