Laito Sakamaki [1] Lemon (Requested)

💦Are You Ready For Round Two?💦 

A/N

Warning, this is a lemon incest!!! If you don't like, don't read or skip this chapter!! Viewers discretion has been advised!!

Please proceed ahead if you don't mind incest.

A/N: THIS MIGHT BE JUST ME, BUT I FEEL LIKE THIS IS MORE DIRTY THAN MY OTHER LEMONS SO PROCEED WITH CAUTION!

| | 开始 | |

She had always been the shy one of the Sakamaki household - the youngest one in fact - which always got her brothers protective of her. Her embarrassment and shy nature was what caught one of her elder brother's eye, the youngest of a certain triplet. However, her shy nature was simply just a façade she wore. . . deep down she was more sinful than she let on to be.

[Name] Sakamaki would always stick by her brother, Laito's side, no matter where they went and Laito thought it was cute until he realized the subtle hints she'd drop. Whether it be wearing short skirts around him and bending down; giving him a good view of her sexy underwear (he wasn't complaining), or sleeping in his room at times with her breast covered by a transparent material; she was basically teasing him! [Name] was always "subtle" with her hints so her other brothers wouldn't find out, as she was only interest in the fedora wearing vampire.

It got to the point that she started teasing him in class too, having no bra underneath and her nipples perking up underneath her school uniform just for him to see. Laito could no longer hold in his desires and one day as school was ending, he pulled his sister to an empty classroom and locked the door.

"Lai-nii. . . " She murmured gently as the redhead had cornered her against the wall of the classroom. It was after school thus no one should be around, at least he believed so. He looked lustfully into his younger sister's [Eye Color] hues and could make out a faint emotion of lust.

He smirked to himself, knowing that she wanted this as much as he did.

"Imouto-chan~ It seems you want this as much as I do~ I would assume so from all the. . . teasing you do to me. . ." He whispered into her ear gleefully, but growled the last part sexually. Immediately, he could see her cute ear start to turn a different shade as red taint her lovely [Skin Color] skin. Yet, she did nothing to deny his claims and that was what made him so cheerful.

Laito slowly reached his hand towards her neck, his slender digits gracefully undid the bow that was around her neck. As it drop loose and head for the floor, Laito was surprised when [Name] suddenly pushed him against the wall and looked up at him. He looked at her as well, his forest green eyes boring deeply into hers. Lost in her mystical [Eye Color] hues, he didn't notice when his jacket fell to the floor with a thud and that his already unbuttoned shirt was pulled down even further, revealing one of his shoulder.

The [Hair Color] hair female vampire took advantage of their height differences and sunk her fangs quickly into her brother's pale neck. Without wasting a moment, Laito moaned seductively as [Name] continued to drink from him.

To him, it felt amazing - euphoric even and his eyes clouded over with even more lust. He quickly bent down to her height level and unbuttoned her school uniform, dropping the blazer in the process. It seems his little [Name] was no longer as shy as he thought she was.

In fact she was quite a dirty little vampire. [Name] had finally released his neck a while ago, but still had some tiny blood rivulets dripping down from the corner of her mouth. She was out of breath as she huffed. In Laito's eyes, her current appearance was very alluring and sexy; blood dripping from the corner of her plump lips that he is dying to kiss, her face just clouded with want, and her uniform top now piled on the ground with a [Color] sexy lace undergarment the only thing covering her plentiful breast.

Upon closer inspection, the red hair vampire could see her nipples perking up beneath the fabric and he unconsciously licked his lip, desperate for a taste. And a taste he did, his mouth latched onto her clothed breast and gave it a desperate suckle as he let out an airy moan, his pleasure was answered back by [Name] who grabbed onto his fiery red hair.

She couldn't take it any longer and stripped off her bra and pulled down her panties, she was now naked in front of her brother and very much aroused, with her honey dripping down her thighs. Laito smiled as he unbuttoned his pants, letting his erection spring free; a carnal glint present in his forest green eyes. His own hand trailed down and pleasured himself as his sister's [Eye Color] eye followed his movements like a predator would with its prey.

Having been teased enough, she bent down and took him into her mouth causing a loud and audible gasp to resound in the empty room. She grasped onto him tightly and licked him up like a lollipop until - suddenly - string of curses erupt from his erotic lips and white hotness erupted onto her face. As a payback for teasing her a while ago, [Name] scooped some up with her finger and sucked on it, making sure to make direct eye contact.

Laito had enough, he was aroused to the max and pushed his adorable, yet sexy little sister against the teacher's podium. Her lips opened in an inaudible gasp as in one swift movement, he entered her core. There was stillness as both siblings sighed in pleasure - [Name] with a bit pain.

 The youngest triplet started to move which sent delicious shivers up the female [Hair Color] hair vampire's spine. The pleasure was starting to build in her damp core, and she was loving every moment of it.

"F-Faster!" She begged, her eyes were dazed and her mouth wide open, she could see his red hair from the corner of her eyes as it was illuminated by the full moon shining into the window. Laito grunted in response and his pace went on faster and faster, to the point of inhuman speed. The teacher's podium creaked loudly as moans filled the air; the classroom reeked of sex. [Name] was nearing close to her orgasm and she squeezed around her brother, notifying him of her oncoming end.

Her brother desperately increased his pace until he let out the loudest moan yet, spurts of hot semen entered [Name] as she came. Her orgasm so pleasurable that she let out a loud scream as her brother's cream continue to fill her up; to the point that she could possibly get knocked up like how Father did to his sister. However, she didn't care; she enjoyed it too much to even care anymore. Laito continued to move slowly as he dumped the last of his sperm into her, making sure to fill her up completely. As the two finally calmed down, Laito pulled out of [Name] and watched as his milky liquid leaked from her tight opening, he could see her clench and unclench in a way that she didn't want it to leak out of her.

Seemingly to have a good idea, he scooped the leaking liquid and pushed it back into his sister before pulling out a egg-shaped vibrator and shoving it up her delicate flower; making sure to plug her hole from spilling his sperm. [Name] let out a loud moan as even more dirty thoughts came into her mind; like how she was definitely going to get knocked up, and that she wanted to do this again.

Almost as soon as she thought of that, Laito had already pulled up her panties and redressed them both completely. [Name] continued to catch her breath until she felt a vibration stirring up her inside, and the liquid inside her. She let out a deep moan as she looked into the green eyes of her brother. Laito had a smirk adorning his beautiful feature and carnal hunger present in his lustful eyes, his fingers were starting to dial up the vibration as they left the classroom together to go to the mansion. On their way out, he whispered teasingly into her ear as she panted and wobbled.

"Are You Ready For Round Two?~"

| | 完 | |  

A/N: I have sinned so much ;^;