Broken Hearted

Its Monday, and Edward went missing yesterday. Right now, every former Cullen is sitting at our lunch table, sometimes glancing at Edward's empty seat.

Tears suddenly fall down my cheeks as my breathing becomes labored. Jasper puts an arm around my shoulders and lets me cry on his shoulder while he rubs my back. "It'll be okay, Bella," He soothes. "He'll come home safe."

I nod weakly, tired from a restless night. I kept thinking about everything, mainly about the fact that if I woke up and found myself on the day of my first day of school again I was actually going to kill myself.

Luckily, here I am, with my friends on the right date just without Edward.

After school I decide to walk through the forest next to the school. I sighed as I sat down on a fallen tree; it reminded me of when I realised Edward was a vampire and I needed to clear my head.

"Did you enjoy your last days with Edward?" A voice asks next to me.

"Piss off, Aro," I grumble, keeping my eyes closed. As usual my phone is recording.

"Bella... You should be thanking me. I could've sent you back in time again; I could've made you watch us take Edward's memories away; I could've taken his memories away on the very first day," Aro sighs.

I open my eyes so I can glare at him. "Thank you? THANK YOU?!" I scream.

"You're welcome," Aro smirks.

That's it. Before I can stop myself my fist lashes out at his face. He just raises his eyebrows as I scream my in pain. "I HATE YOU!" I shout. "I DON'T CARE IF YOU GAVE ME MORE TIME WITH EDWARD! YOU STILL TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME!"

My anger is amplified by the pain in my knuckles, and I whimper at the thought of having to see Carlisle again, Forks alcoholic doctor. I found him with a beer bottle a few times when Edward and I visited Alice and Rosalie.

Aro rolls his eyes and just waits for me to stop screaming and sit down again. I glare at him and fight against the pain and tears threatening to overwhelm me.

"You might want to get that checked out," Aro comments nonchalantly, pointing to my broken hand. I growl quietly.

"Leave. Me. Alone," I seethe. To my surprise, when I look up from my hand again, he's gone.

After calling Charlie, I make my way to the hospital. Luckily, today is Carlisle's day off, so Doctor White treats me instead. Afterwards I drive home, with my right hand in a cast.

Fantastic.

School the next day seems as dull as usual, until a familiar bronze haired figure arrives in the school car park on a motorbike. People swarm around him, but he hurriedly pushes past them, while the former Cullens and I watch from my truck.

We all wait impatiently for lunch, because we know Edward will be there, and we will be able to see him.

When lunch finally comes around, we sit in silence, waiting for Edward to come in , and when he does, we're all shocked.

He's wearing black skinny jeans, black converse and a black sleeveless shirt. A dark tattoo runs up his arm and his hair is sticking up; messy. Me being me, I immediately jump up and walk towards him.

"Well," He smirks as he spots me, crossing his arms. "If it isn't Bella Swan."

I can't explain what, but something in his voice makes me freeze in place as he walks towards me. "What?" I ask, and I curse under my breath as my voice breaks.

"Isn't it obvious?" Edward sneers, looking me up and down with a disgusted look on his face. "Plain Bella Swan." He's walking around me now, and he stops behind me to whisper the next words in my ear. "Ugly, Bella Swan." Over my shoulder he spots my cast, and downright laughs. "And in a cast too! Isn't that just trademark Bella?"

If only you knew, Edward, if only you knew.

"I-I don't understand," I stammer, aware of the everyone's eyes on us. "I thought..."

"Thought what?" Edward sneers. "That I loved you? Well lets just say I've seen the error of my ways. I'll be much better off with errrr..." He trails off, looking around the cafeteria. "Jessica!" He exclaims, and she eagerly rushes up to my fucking husband. My husband.

He kisses her furiously, and then stalks off to sit at her table with her on his lap, feeding each other food and kissing when they know I'm watching.

After a minute, I walk back to my table and sit down next to Jasper. They all look at me sympathetically, but I don't want their pity.

I expected something like this to happen, so why am I so upset by it?

Then I start sobbing uncontrollably, completely and utterly broken hearted.