Dean: Sleeping Like Boars

I hear the clink of my glass as I slam it on the counter. I scrunch my face  in disgust as my drunken stupor increases drink after drink. The vile liquid slips down my throat and burns me as it trickles down. Jo clinks her shot glass soon after I take a swig of another.
"I fucked up," I say. I throw her a glance. She takes a moment to think.
"Are you a sad drinker?" She asks me.
"I guess so. When I fuck up real bad and lose the person I need. The one besides my brother who helps me want to live... Yeah—yeah I drink a lot." Jo looks down sadly and downs another.
"What about me? Do I make you want to live?" She asks me. I take a moment to consider. My thoughts are filled with clouds and uncertainty.
..."yeah," I say. I smile and gesture to the bartender for another round.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"And then I tell the motherfucker, 'you gotta hell of a rash now buddy!'" Jo exclaims. I burst out laughing. A laugh so incredible I can feel my belly start to ache. Maybe it's just the liquor starting to turn to bile. Either way, I laugh so hard I fall out of my chair. Jo laughs harder and rushes to my side. She's bent over me and mouth open wide in aching laughter. She places one hand on my shoulder and one on my stomach to steady herself.
"Are you ok?!" She asks between giggles.
"Yeah I'm fine! But Jo you can't tell stories like that when we're drunk, stupid, and we laugh harder than we need to. Because this is what happens," I say motioning to us on the floor howling. "And we're gonna wake everyone up!"
"Oh it's ok," she says waving her hand drunkly. "My mom sleeps like a boar." She says smiling. I crack up again.
"Don't you mean bear?" I say.
"Oh!" She exclaims and bursts out laughing again.
"We are so drunk," I say with a hopeless smile. She smiles back and leans closer.
"That's ok."
Before I know it I'm kissing her. I embrace her tightly and run my hands through her blonde hair. Cas' raven black hair pops into my head but I push the thought aside and kiss harder. I slip my tongue into her mouth and she swings her leg over to straddle me. She strokes my arms gently and then cups my face. I sit up and run my hands along her back. She pulls her shirt over her head helps me pull  mine off. I yank Cas' necklace with his drop of grace off my neck and toss it with my shirt. She grazes her hands over my stomach and I unhook her bra.
"Nice abs," she mumbles. I grin slyly and place my hands everywhere, grazing over every edge, every curve. She groans.
"So strong..." She murmurs as she grips my arms. She tucks her hair behind her ears. 
I stand up with ease as she straddles me. I rub my hands along her ass and stumble to the back of the diner with her in my arms. We giggle as we stumble bumping into chairs and tables. We don't care. I sit her on the counter and press my forehead to hers, my chest heaving from the hard kiss. I can feel my bulge pulsing and ask,
"Where can we go?"
She grins and looks behind her shoulder.
"I have a separate room in the back." She breathes. I smirk and carry her to the back. She chuckles and kisses me deeply. I look into her chocolate brown eyes. My mind flashes to Cas' icy blue eyes. His innocent, beautiful, eyes. The eyes I look into deeply with adoration every time he looks at me... I flash back to the moment. I kiss Jo's neck and move my hands up and down her waist.  She points to the fourth door on the left in the corridor. Far from everyone else's rooms.
"That one, baby," she says.
We push open the door and she jumps out of my arms. She unbuckles my belt. And throws it to the floor. My pants are off in a flash.
"We won't be sleeping like boars will we?" I say chuckling. I close the door and she pulls down my boxers.