Final Notes

-So, how did you think of it! Please be sure to leave comments on the parts and please please please give feedback and criticism. Obviously, I would I appreciate constructive criticism and nothing too harsh or mean.
-Jo, Ellen, Jess and even Bobby are alive in this fic(even though Bobby isn't physically in it). Also, it's all normal in the beginning, and they don't have the current problems that are going on in the actual show right now.
-I really really hope you enjoyed and if you did please recommend this to your friends and spread the word about it.
-Yes I know the chapters are very short, but it's what worked for me with writing different perspectives. For me personally, everything just added up perfectly and it all was timed out to my satisfaction.
-If you did think it was way too short, do not worry! I'm working on the second novel! I know what the plot will be and all, but I'm still working on it, so please be patient, it will be coming out soon!
-Please follow my account and also my Instagram. My art account is @w_o_o_d_s_y but it's what I'd prefer you follow me on opposed to my personal.
-give a read to my other works as well when they come out! I will be doing more than just fan fiction.
-one last request: I would love to see your fan art on this fic. I think some great art would be when they're in the lake, Sam and Jess on the baby blue car or even Dean and Cas arguing and Cas sticking up the wrong finger! DM me them on my Instagram @w_o_o_d_s_y.