Dean: Memory Foam is the Fucking Bomb

I sink my teeth into my medium rare steak, covered in savoury BBQ sauce.
"Mmmmmmmm, this is the fucking bomb," I say with a mouthful of food.
"Ok, I did not miss that," Cas says, eyebrows raised.
"Of course ya didn't," I say with a small laugh. Sam chomps into his steak and Jess nibbles on her asparagus.
"I think we should take a break from hunting for a while," I say after a few minutes. Sam raises his eyebrow. He gives it a moment of thought.
"Yeah maybe we should," he says. Jess nods.
"Fine by me," she says.
"I just feel like I need a break, we've been doing it non-stop pretty much. Let's just take a year off," I say.
"A year?" Sam questions.
"Yeah. We deserve it. C'mon Sammy." Sam nods his head.
"Alright then. To us, the best hunters that lived," Jess exclaims. We all clink our glasses together and sip.
"Also, my aunt owns a cottage up north from here. We should go there on our first vacation. How bout it?" She offers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I follow Cas as he goes to clear his plate. I glance behind my shoulder quickly to see if Jess and Sam are watching us. I slap Cas' ass and he giggles as he scrubs his plate with a wet cloth.
"C'mon babe can't that plate wait till tomorrow?" I ask as I firmly squeeze his butt. "You got a nice ass there," I whisper as my lips graze his ear softly. I notice Cas' familiar smile lines as he grins brightly. He looks behind with wide eyes. Sam and Jess have started discussing the plan for the cottage. Cas quickly shakes his hands out of the water and dries them in a hurry. I widen my eyes in surprise then feel a smile creep along my face as Cas grabs my wrist and rushes down the hall with me. His robe ties fly behind him as he jogs down the hall to my room. We enter and as soon as the door slams shut Cas is wrapping his arms around me and kissing me passionately. I smile between kisses and press myself against him so he can feel my erection. Cas unties his robe so fast I feel the wind of it as it flies to the ground. Cas is still in his boxers, though. I press my hand down his stomach and just tease him by lingering above his cock. I slowly slide my fingers into his boxers and down. Cas opens his mouth and moans as he tilts his head back in pleasure. I gently wrap my hand around his penis and begin to stroke it. It feels warm and familiar. I gently pull away just to tease. Cas furrows his brows in agony.
"Aw c'mon baby," he moans. "Take your shirt off," he orders. I grin at him seductively and slowly take my shirt off. His cold hands shock my skin and he slowly runs his hands up my abs. He grips my bare shoulders then slides his hands down my back. I glide my hands down his arms and feel his muscles ripple as he grips my waist. He starts to push me towards the bed and thuds me against the sheets.
"Mmmm memory foam baby," he breathes.
"Oh yeah..." I mumble. He fumbles with my belt buckle and slowly slides my pants and boxers down as I move my hips along with him. Arousal courses through my entire body and I forget everything in this exact moment. Every worry, every problem slips my mind because I'm exactly where I need to be; back with my baby. His supple lips whisper kisses up my body and up to my lips. I slide my strong hands down his back and rub his ass slowly in small circles with my thumbs. His legs straddle me and he fists my hair. Before I know it Cas slips his boxers off and throws them away carelessly. We rock together and press our throbbing dicks together in perfect unison. I moan in pleasure as he leans down onto me and tucks his head into the crook of my neck. The bed silently creaks and the night takes over. The moonlight glows softly and highlights the ripples and dimensions of our form and the bed. Everything silences except our soft groans and noises of pleasure escaping our lips. We finally feel one again. My body heats up even more as our rocking speeds up. My moans get louder and Cas grunts against me. I tangle my fingers through his hair as I cum. Cas moves with me a little more and then it slows again. I feel wetness on my thighs and he moves down my body. He slides between my legs and wraps his mouth around my cock. He works his tongue around it and I hit my head on the pillow as sweat beads down my forehead. I grip the sheets tightly. Cas finishes after a while and slowly crawls up to me again to kiss me.
"God I love you," I say. He nestles at my side and wraps his leg around my torso. I lightly trace loops and soft circles on his back and he rests his arm in my chest.
"I forgive you by the way," he says.