Three

"Right now I want to run to you-"

"And?"

Yoongi sighed, he knew this was going to a pain to speak about. It was hard enough trying to understand it by himself. "I'm... really confused."

The other shifted on the suede couch, his broad shoulders sinking back into a fluffy, white throw pillow, he pulled the blanket tighter around himself.

"To me, it sounds like you're in love, Yoongi."

The sandy haired male breathed in heavily, he'd thought the same thing but, "How could I possibly love someone I've never met? That doesn't make any sense, hyung."

There was a silence hanging in the air because Yoongi was right. It shouldn't be possible to love someone so blindly, or at least it wasn't fair. That boy, he was just a passing moment. Yoongi was sure of it. So why was he still thinking about it all, from the way his black hair fell nice and neat across his forehead, parting in the middle a bit to his cheeks that dimpled slightly when he smiled...

Yes, only a passing moment.

"This is all so confusing," he whined, burying his head into his palms.

The older of the two looked over his friend sadly, this was really tearing him apart. As long as they've known each other (four years, since college) not once has Yoongi broken his cold facade. Sure, he laughed and joked around just as all boys did. But he's never been so... so not Yoongi.

He reached out a hand and pat the other on the back, "Come on, it can't be that bad. Loving someone can't be that painful."

Yoongi wanted to believe what he was hearing, it sounded right. Though, he couldn't shake the way his heart gripped and stalled when that lovely picture came to the forefront of his mind.

"Hyung, I know this sounds crazy but... I think loving someone like this is very painful."

"Well then why don't you find him? See if this love is real and if your pain is justified."

_____

let's clarify some stuff...

Seokjin has brown hair. Jinnie is fab with brown hair.

Yoongi has that pretty sandy colored hair. Tired of writing about mints and old man hair.

Hoseok has black-brown hair because I personally love natural Hobi.

just had to draw that picture in your minds before we go any further.