Thank You!

First off, I just want to put a general thanks out there to anyone and everyone who read my story. Writing has always been such a big and important part of my life, and I am fortunate to have been able to share this little work with you all.

Recently, so many things have happened, good and bad. For a long time, I didn't know if I could keep writing, especially love stories like this one. But now that I've figured myself out a bit more, I was able to continue. Coming to terms with my self and my actions has set me on my way to being able to understand things I didn't before. 

There are a few special people who have been especially lovely and supportive and I could never thank them enough. Though I feel mentioning them directly would take away from my overall message of being thankful for everyone who has read this story. I just trust that if those people are reading this that they know who they are and know they meant a lot to me while i am writing this. Thank You! 

I will be continuing to write, hopefully more often now. I feel its only fair to give sneak peeks to those who have come to the end with me and maybe wish for more.

I have planned another, longer Yoonseok fic, completely unrelated to this one, that will be more exciting and possibly mysterious:

As well as what might possibly be a spin off of Rubatosis:

Besides these I have several others I have already started writing such as :

- Heart Breaker // Jikook

- Crossing // Yoonmin

- Kind // Namjin

None are nearly as far along as Rubatosis, but I plan on finishing them all. So sorry for the shameless self promo as well.

Anyways, this is the end of Rubatosis. I may throw together some oneshots or bonuses to go along with it but we'll just have to see.

I sincerely thank you all, from the very bottom of my heart and with my entire being. I could not have asked for better than this. I love you all and take care!

nessa