chapter 2 - airport.

Chapter 2

Do you guys like the covers I make? I've been meaning to ask :) If you ever want me to make a cover for you i'd be happy to ;) Lol enjoy you beautiful creatures <3

March 16th, 2016

keilani

Today was the day. Cameron and I have everything packed and ready for tour. Our first stop was Houston, Texas then we'd make our way around the world.

"Babe you ready? I packed our bags in the car already." His voice flowed through the house.

"Yeah, I'm coming!" I yelled. I grabbed my carry-on bags and walked to the living area where he was waiting.

"You excited?" I asked.

"Of course. I get to travel with you." He said kissing my forehead. We walked out and to the elevator.

I was so excited to get to travel with Cameron. With Houston, Texas being our first destination, it was even more exciting. Well for me; I've never been. Cameron, I know, was even more happy to explore the U.S. again for the MAGCON tour. He's so dedicated to his fans and I've never seen so much love toward a fan base. I am biased, obviously, because he's my boyfriend, but it's true. He loves all of his fans so dearly and I loved that about him.

"Lani?" He asked breaking me from my thoughts. We were still in the elevator going down and my head was on his shoulder, my hand still locked with his.

"Sorry." I smiled.

"What are you thinking?" He asked kissing my temple.

"How loving you are." I admitted.

He laughed, "I love you."

"I love you too baby. But I meant more towards the fans. You're so dedicated to them and I find it really sweet." I said thoughtfully.

"I love you even more for saying that." He said leaning down to me and kissing me gently. I smiled and peck his lips a couple times before the elevator dinged. We released, grabbing our bags.

Cameron and I decided on taking his Ford to the airport. I packed two suitcases worth. I may or may not have over packed but it's whatever. I was currently wearing my light bluish-greyish dress with my white converse.

We drove about an hour to get to LAX

We drove about an hour to get to LAX. Once we got there, we were immediately helped. I immediately saw Taylor, Aaron and Carter.

"You guys know Keilani." He said.