chapter 11 - beach.

Chapter 11

cameron

It's been about a month of traveling (it's now April 12th) and we finally landed back in LA. Keilani and I were currently at the airport still waiting for Aaron and Chris to land. Their flight was later obviously and they were coming to hang out at our apartment.

"Babe." Keilani said.

"Yes?" I said looking down at her. She was lying in my lap. Her phone was up and I'm pretty sure she took a picture of me.

"Thanks." She laughed. I laughed as she sat up. She kissed my cheek and took another picture.

"Cute." I said. She nodded in agreement putting it on snapchat.

"I love you." She said, her big brown eyes peering up at me.

"I love you too." I said pecking her lips.

"We're here!" Aaron said jumping on my lap.

"Hey bro." I said ruffling his hair.

"Let's go to the beach today." Chris said putting his bag down and stretching.

"I'm down." I said looking towards Lani. She nodded,
smiling. We headed back to Keilani and I's apartment. When we got there Lani and I went straight to our bedroom and the guys went to the separate guest room. It had two beds and an attached bathroom.

"What should I wear baby?" I said rummaging through my drawers.

"Those navy blue ones. With the flowers on them." She smiled thinking about them. I nodded and got them out. When I finished changing I had my swim shorts, a white t-shirt, white Nike socks and shoes. Then, Keilani came out in her bathing suit.

(LITERALLY GOALS OMFG)

I stared, not knowing what to say.

"What?" She asked looking down. I bit my lip.

"Fuck, you look amazing." I said walking over and putting my hands on her ass.

"Mm. Thank you." She smiled and tippy-toed up to peck me on my lips. I went down and kissed her again, deepening it. I patted her ass and she jumped as I held her up to me. She put her hands on my face as we kissed.

"Cam, are you- oh sorry my bad." Aaron said. Seriously?

"It's fine. We're ready, yeah?" Keilani asked getting down from me. I groaned watching her sway her hips as she walked out of the room laughing.

"We're finishing later." I growled in her ear, giving her a pat on the ass. She giggled and we left for the beach.

•••