chapter 7 - guess who's here?

Chapter 7

¡!!¡¡!¡¡OMFG!!!¡¡!!!¡

It's been wayyyy too long. I'm sorry my peeps!! Please keep voting and all that comment stuff. I've been working hard on trying to make this update happen and balance school and sports so sorry bout that! Hope you enjoy!!

I love you, you lovely people!

keilani

It was February 12th and we were currently on our way to Philadelphia, PA. The boys went snowboarding two days ago and it was really cool to see Cameron have fun with his boys.

As we arrived at the hotel, Cameron was still asleep on my shoulder. I pet through his hair, scratching gently to ease him awake.

"Mm." He mumbled.

"We're here." I said and he blinked his eyes open. We unloaded the car before heading into the hotel to check in. We got our cards and found out we were rooming with Blake and Aaron again.

"Get ready I think we're gonna go to get some dinner." Cameron said. I nodded and headed to the bathroom to take a body shower. The ride to the hotel from the airport, the plane ride it self too, made me feel icky. Once my shower was done I changed into my orange cropped stripped shirt, dark washed high waisted jean shorts, and black high top converse. I brushed my hair and kept it in its natural waves. I did my usual makeup, keeping it as natural-looking as possible.

"Come on, we're going to In-N-Out." (I know there's no In-N-Out in Philadelphia I just was really craving In-N-Out so yeah haha) He said; I nodded taking his hand as we walked out of our room and downstairs. We took the elevator with Blake and Aaron, meeting the rest of the guys in the lobby.

We piled into two SUVs just to fit all of us. We got to In-N-Out and ordered our food.

"What are you getting?" I asked as I leaned against Cameron's chest.

"A double-double with fries and drink." He said.

"Okay I'll get the same." I smiled. He laughed pecking my temple. When we finished, we sat down claiming most of the seats. There weren't many people surprisingly.

"It's almost Valentine's Day." I said looking at Cameron who was sitting beside me.

"I know." He slightly smirked.

"I think I'll buy something nice, just for you." I whispered.

"Can I get a sneak peek?" He looked down at me.

"No way." I laughed pecking his lips. He pouted and turned away to talk to Chris who was trying to get his attention. I began to talk to Taylor; he was one of the guys I was closest to, him and Aaron mainly. Taylor moved to sit next to me bumping Cameron to sit in front of me. The food came and I immediately dug in.

"Keilani." Cameron called and I looked at him with food in my mouth.