chapter 18 - friends.

Chapter 18

keilani

"I miss you." I said.

"I miss you too baby." He said.

"How much longer are you in New York again?" I asked. It had been two weeks since our honeymoon and he traveled to New York, taking his mom for the first time. I could not go, sadly, because I was busy with photo shoots.

"I have three more days then I'll be home." He said.

"I thought it was two?" I questioned.

"No, sorry baby." He pouted.

"It's okay. How's this?" I asked turning the camera around to show him my outfit.

"Beautiful." He said.

"Thank you." I said smiling, turning the camera back around.

"Ready Keilani?" Jeff, my photographer, asked. I nodded.

"I'll call you tomorrow. I love you." I said.

"Sounds great, I love you Lani." He said. I blew him a kiss and hung up.

I instantly got a text message from Gina.

From: Gina
(6:21) Your man ;)

From: Gina(6:21) Your man ;)

To: Gina
(6:22) loveee. thanks Gina :) I hope you're enjoying NY!!

From: Gina
(6:23) I am having a wonderful time! I wish you were here!

To: Gina
(6:23) I'm glad. I wish I was there too. I'll see you when you get back.

I continued with my photo shoot. I had a great time, especially since the shoot was going amazing.

"Thanks Jeff! Bye everyone!" I said heading out of the studio apartment. I was supposed to be meeting Tess for dinner.

"Lani!" She said as I walked into my apartment.

"How did you get in?" I laughed.

"I still have the extra key from last time. I forgot to give it back." She said.

"Oh okay, that's fine. Keep it. Ready to go?" I asked. She nodded and we headed back out. Getting in my car, Tess immediately grabbed the aux cord and played her music.

"So, how's the married life?" She gushed.

"Amazing," I smiled glancing at my ring.