chapter 4 - merch.

Chapter 4

Get more votes for chapter 3 and I'll double update!! And vote for this too! I promise it takes less than a second to vote, please, thank you and I love you guys <3

I'm also sorry for the slowwwww updates. I'm really working hard to figure out how I want this story to go so please bare with me! Thank you for being so patient!

cameron

I woke up around 12 noon. I was spooning Keilani. I kissed her neck before getting up and stretching. I walked to the bathroom to pee and get ready for the day. We were supposed to get our merch today.

"Cam, we're going out for lunch soon." Carter said knocking before peeking his head into our room.

"Okay. We'll meet you downstairs." I said. He nodded before shutting the door quietly. I finished washing my face and walked over to the bed.

"Lani, wake up." I said gently shaking her.

"Mm, okay." She yawned sitting up and stretching. We both began to get ready as soon as she was done in the bathroom. I changed into a blue Stüssy shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, my blue converse and a hat. Keilani changed into a romper.

"You look gorgeous

"You look gorgeous." I smiled kissing her cheek as she worked on her makeup.

"Thank you baby. You look cute." She said getting up and tugging on my shirt pulling me closer to her.

"Ready?" I smiled down at her.

"Mhm." She said grinning and taking my hand. She grabbed her purse, put on her sandals and led the way out of the room. We got in the elevator pushing the "1" button for the lobby. When we arrived, we joined the rest of the guys. Everyone piled into cars and we headed to a nice barbecue restaurant.

"So, Keilani, do you have any sisters?" Chris (Miles) asked. I laughed putting my arm around Keilani's shoulder.

"Yes, but she's dating Nash Grier and my other sister is 16 and dating Hayes Grier." She laughed.

"No one else?" He said.

"No, unless you want to date my older brother? But then again he's already dating someone." Lani questioned.

"No thanks." He laughed sitting back. Two people were assisting us tonight because of our large party.

"Hey I'm Justin and this is Destiny. We'll be serving you all this afternoon. So, drinks?" Justin said going around. Destiny was on our side of the table.

"What can I get you two?" She said as she came to our side.

"I'll have a water please." Keilani said.

"And you?" Destiny smiled at me.

"A Dr. Pepper for me please." I smiled politely back.

"Of course." She winked.

"Why does every damn waitress seem to flirt with you?" Keilani growled in my ear.

"Calm down Lani. Not like anything will happen." I said.

"Yeah, but they should know you're mine." She whispered in my ear, kissing the space below my ear.

"Stop." I whispered back to her shooting her a playful glare.

"What?" She said batting her eyelashes, but then soon laughed and pecked my lips.

"I'm yours and you're mine." She said.

"My everything." I said kissing her again.

"Cam! We got your merch!" Carter said. We were in the room where the convention was going to be. I went over with Lani to look at my merch.

"Hey, you brought the originals back?" Aaron asked.

"Yeah. I know the fans really liked them so why not." I responded. Lani skimmed through the boxes and got out a 'Cameron Dallas' sweatshirt.

"Want it?" I said.

"How much?" She asked.

"Keilani, seriously?" I rolled my eyes as she laughed kissing my cheek.

"Thank you." She said.

Once everyone got their merch all sorted, we headed back up to our rooms. Bart wanted us in our rooms to be well rested for the show tomorrow. It was barely 9:30 PM.

"Tired?" I asked Lani as we entered the suite with Taylor and Aaron. We all separated into our designated rooms.

"Not really, but I could sleep." She laughed as we both began to change. I changed out of my clothes into just my boxers. Keilani changed into a big plain white t-shirt with just her underwear under.

"Please don't walk out like that tomorrow morning in front of Taylor for his sake and my sake." I groaned at the thought.

"Why? I don't care." She shrugged getting in bed and turning the tv on.

"I care, Keilani." I said getting in with her and lying down, going on my phone.

"Whatever." She sang and skimmed through the channels until she landed on Friends.

"Goodnight baby." I said kissing her shoulder as I sat up.

"Goodnight handsome." She said pecking my lips and smiling. I smiled back and laid down closing my eyes.

Filler chapter ughh sorry for the shortness. I promise the next one will make up for it unless you actually liked this chapter haha

Don't forget to vote and comment!! I swear voting takes like .3 seconds to do ;)

-OnceUponACameron