chapter 3 - airplanes and houston.

Chapter 3

Read my authors note at the end for me? Thanks babes. Enjoyyy

keilani

January 28, 2016; 11:30 PM

"Lani, wake up." Cameron said. I lifted my head and slowly blinked my eyes.

"We're about to board now." He said running his hand through my hair. I nodded and sat up properly. I stretched, shaking away the sleep from my body.

Cameron took his carry-on bag as well as mine. I refused, knowing full well I could carry it but he insisted being the boyfriend he is.

"Welcome to United Airlines. Enjoy your flight." The flight attendant said as we entered the plane. My seat was in front of Cameron's and I was next to Taylor. Cameron switched with Taylor, Taylor understanding completely. He ended up sitting next to Carter after the switch. Aaron and Chris were separated from us. They were also apart from each other.

I sat in the near the window, Cameron to my right and I was still waiting for someone to sit next to Cameron. Just as I was about to get my phone from my purse, a girl around mine and Cameron's age sat next to him. She had long brown hair, blue eyes and she was wearing grey sweats and a black v-neck. Her breasts practically spilling out of her top. She look at Cameron and smiled batting her eyelashes.

"Hi, I'm Lauren." She said biting her lip.

"Cameron." He responded. Calm down Keilani, all she did was introduce herself- and now she's touching his leg. Okay.

"Hi, I'm Keilani, Cameron's girlfriend." I said faking a smile towards her. She scowled and looked away going on her phone.

"Really baby?" Cameron laughed into my ear. He turned his face so his lips were near my ear.

"She needed to know." I shrugged as he laughed.

"Don't laugh, Cameron, she was touching your fucking thigh for Christ's sake." I said getting angrier just at the thought of it.

"I love it when you get protective over me." He whispered into my ear. I struggled to stay serious as he kissed the space below my ear.

"Stop Keilani." He said kissing the space between my eyebrows, where my forehead wrinkled from glaring. I immediately stopped when he kissed me though.

"I love you." He said kissing along my jaw, slowly making his way to my lips.

"I love you." I said back just before he finally kissed me.

"Welcome to United Airlines. I am Jim Corneal and I will be your captain this morning. It is 12:02 AM and we should be getting into Houston, Texas around 5:17 AM. Thank you for choosing United. Enjoy your flight." The pilot said. I cuddled into Cameron and he rested his head on my head. I felt him let out a sigh.

"Tired?" I whispered and he nodded. I felt him relax as he slowly drifted off, but not quite asleep. Once we were in the air I clenched Cameron's hand that was in mine. I wasn't keen on flying so yes, I was nervous. He reacted quickly and kissed my temple.

"You're okay, baby, I'm here." He whispered huskily, his lips still in contact with my temple. I relaxed immediately.

After the 3 hours and 15 minutes, we finally arrived. It was 5:27 AM when we exited the plane. A car picked us up and drove us to the hotel we'd be staying at. The hotel was beautiful. Nice brown, tan and maroon colors filled the lobby.

"Bart let us stay in a room together. It's one big hotel suite with a living room, kitchen and two bedrooms." Cameron told me as he finished checking in. We had the key cards and he said that we'd be sharing a room with Taylor and Aaron. They were going to be in one room while Cameron and I in the other.

"I need to sleep." I yawned, my arm wrapped around Cameron's and my head on his shoulder as we walked. Cameron laughed.

When we arrived at the room, Aaron and Taylor were already in there with some new faces I didn't recognize.

"Cameron!" A kid said.

"Jacob!" Cameron said just as excited.

"What's up dude?" Jacob asked.

"Not much. Excited for Saturday. Our first show." He smiled. Jacob smiled and agreed.

"Jacob this is my girlfriend Keilani Richards. Lani this is Jacob Sartorius." Cameron introduced.

"Hi." I smiled. He smiled back and waved.

"I'm going to go unpack." I said to Cameron. He nodded pecking my lips several times. I laughed and pushed his chest walking away. When I arrived in the room, there were two beds. Standard hotel room.

I walked to the closet in the wall and began to take out a few outfits since we were only going to be here for today through Sunday. The shows were tomorrow and Sunday, then we'd be leaving Monday morning.

As I finished unpacking Cameron came into the room. He jumped on the bed and sighed.

"Tired baby?" I laughed skimming through my clothes.

"Mhm." He said. I closed the doors and turned around. He was lying down, hands behind his head and his eyes closed.

"What are the plans for today?" I yawned going over and sitting on the bed next to him. He peeked one of his eyes at me.

"Well, we plan to sleep and then hopefully go out to sight see. I think we're going to a lunch together." He said. I nodded and got back up to take my bra off to put away. I don't know how girls sleep with a bra on.

I took my makeup off and Cameron groaned.

"Keilani." He yelled.

"Yes?" I laughed putting down my makeup wipes.

"Come cuddle with me please. I can't sleep without you." He groaned.

"Stop being cheesy." I laughed walking out of the bathroom and getting in bed with him. He sighed contently before wrapping his arms securely around my waist. I scooted closer so my face was in his neck. I kissed his jawline and he turned his head down to me.

"I love you." He smiled.

"I love you." I said as he kissed me deeply, holding the side of my face.

Hey guys. I got this really irrelevant comment on my story "You and I" but it still upset me. This random person was like "what the f*ck kind of name is Bailee? some country girl name like no choose a pretty name like Jennifer" something like that and it's really bothering me. I just wanted to vent. The person commented on chapter 6 if you wanted to see idk but yeah

Hope you enjoyed the chapter though! I have big plans for this story! Please bare with me!!

I love you!

-OnceUponACameron