chapter 6 - a tad upset.

Chapter 6

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't updated. Recently, I lost someone very important to me and I haven't been too well. Thanks for the support. Here's your update<3

keilani

"Cameron." I said slowly. He shook his head and turned around walking away.

"Cameron." I said again as I caught up to him.

"So you lost track of time? With your ex?" He said.

"Don't be so quick to accuse me. You don't even know what we did." I said crossing my arms.

"Well, what did you do then?" He asked.

"We had lunch. I ran into him at the mall." I shrugged.

"Okay Keilani." He said and walked away into the room where the boys were as a backstage room for Magcon. I let out a frustrated huff.

"What happened?" Taylor asked.

"I went to lunch with one of my friends. Cameron's mad because he knows we used to have a thing." I said.

"Sammy Wilk?" He asked. I nodded.

"Oh. I'm sure he'll get over it." He tried reassuring me.

"Yeah, but he was so quick to think I cheated or something. We live with each other for Christ's sake. We love each other. I'm sure I've proved that." I said.

"And Sammy-" I was cut off by Bart calling the guys to the stage.

"We'll talk later." Taylor said side hugging me. I sighed and nodded sitting down on the couch.

I didn't even want to watch. Everything was just too much already. I walked out and headed to the elevator. When I reached the suite I went straight to me and Cameron's room.

I changed out of my clothes and into a white t-shirt and some black nike leggings. I took my hair down from a bun I put in when I was at lunch. I took my contacts out and my glasses on. I went to the living room and turned the tv on, settling on the couch. After a few hours, I ordered room service. When I finished eating, Cameron and the basically all the guys came in.

"So, Keilani, have fun with your ex boyfriend?" Cameron mocked as he came in.

"Are you that upset? We had lunch Cameron. He means nothing to me. Why can't you accept that we had lunch and we're nothing more than friends?" I responded back immediately.

"Oh please. He's mister Wilkinson. We all know he was all over you. I don't even know why you agreed to have lunch with him!" He yelled.

"You said it yourself Cameron! He was all over me, as in the past! And I had lunch with him because he's my friend!" I yelled just as loud.

"Let's go." Carter whispered as he was about to leave.

"No, stay. This conversation is over." I said grabbing my purse and walking out. Taylor tried grabbing my arm but I shrugged him off and went to the elevator. I let out a sigh. I looked at all the buttons wondering where to go. I pressed for the roof not really knowing what to do. I got to the roof and walked out to the nice summer breeze.

I walked over to the edge, putting my bag down. My elbows were on the railing and I put my head in my hands. I sat down putting my knees to my chest.

"Keilani." I heard Cameron say.

"What?" I croaked out bringing my head up.

"I'm sorry." He said coming closer.

"You're sorry?" I said.

"Oh, that's great, I totally forgive you." I added, the sarcasm spitting out.

"Look, I know you're upset. I'm sorry for the way I acted. But you have to know that you're this amazing, gorgeous girl that guys swoon over. I would know, I am one of those guys. And I certainly realized I overreacted over this whole thing. I know you guys are friends and I'm so, so sorry baby." He said.

"After all this time, you think you would've trusted me." I said looking away. He sat down in front of me taking my hands.

"I do trust you, I was just blinded by the fact that you went to lunch with him." He said.

"You know I would never cheat. I love you, Cameron." I said pulling my hands back and crossing my arms.

"I can't tell you how sorry I am. I love you." He said holding my face with his hands.

"I love you too." I sighed.

"Come here." I added. He smiled and hugged me picking me up in the process.

"Let's not fight." I said.

"I promise I'll try not to overreact like that." He said.

"Good." I said holding his face in my hands. I leaned in kissing him softly. He smiled into the kiss as I pulled back.

We took the elevator back down and headed to the room. We entered to the loudness of the guys.

"You guys good?" Taylor asked. Cameron nodded kissing my temple.

"Aye!" Everyone cheered and they went back to whatever they were doing. I walked to our room and Cameron went with the guys. I changed into a white tank top and some red/orange shorts.

I walked back out and sat down next to Cameron.

"Hey- woah." He said.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Nothing." He laughed and put my legs over his lap. I rolled my eyes.

Ughhhh

I didn't know how to end it. Sorry if you thought the drama was too short but I have a few ideas for more "drama" I guess you could say.

Comment some ideas for me?

Vote, vote, vote!!!! I love you all <3

-OnceUponACameron