Chapter 49.

Alhumdulillah Alhumdulillah Alhumdulillah!!!! Number four on spiritual! Oh My Allahhhhhh!!!!!I'm so happy today! You guys are Amazing! I love you all! Thank you:* And again It is not edited sorry. Enjoy:)

To say Kehara's Nani was happy to see her will be an understatement. She was so happy that she was out of the hospital in three days. Doctors were expecting, her recovery will take at least a week. But maybe love is the best treatment for all diseases. Kehara and Sufyaan are now using their old Indian number. So Aman don't have their number. It's been three weeks since their fight. Although Aman is dying to talk to her but he cannot do anything. Sufyaan was very busy with his Nani and all relatives. So he didn't really got time to contact Aman.

Kehara is now sitting with her Nani in her room. They are talking about everything that happened in the past four years.

"And then Sir offered me internship in his office."

"Sir? You call your father in-law sir?"

"Actually we decided that I will call him dad but I have a habit to say sir so."

They were quiet for few minutes when Nani said "can I ask you something?" Kehara nodded "Are you happy with Aman?"

Kehara looked up and smiled. "After our Nikha we meet only four or five times Nani."

"Still. Does he make you happy?"

Kehara thought for few seconds and then gave her a weak smile . "Yeah. He makes me happy."

"Then why are you sad?" Nani asked taking Kehara's hand in her hand.

"Nothing Nani. I'm just worried about you."

"Kehara now the time has come for me to go. I'm already seventy."

"Nani!"

"That's the truth."

"Don't say like that. InshaAllah you will be fine soon." Nani smiled in response. "Nani promise me once we go back to America you will take care of yourself. You will take medicines on time. You will Go to doctor whenever necessary."

Nani smiled again.

"Nani promise!"

"Promise."

"Good."

Silence consumed them. Kehara is thinking about Aman. He didn't even message or call her. She knows he don't have her number but she was expecting him to take it from her father. She wants to talk to him. She is still angry but she wants to talk to him.She herself is unable to understand why she wants to talk to him when she is mad at him. But she wants to talk. Even if it's a fight she won't mind . His voice is important. He is important. 

Kehara looked up and saw her Nani was lost in her thoughts. She kept her hand on Nani's hand and said "Nani?"

"Kehara it's been twenty years since your Nana left us. I cannot live without him anymore. And for that I need to die. I'm not scared of death. I just want to be with him. I still remember all those happy years we spend together. He was not perfect. But who is perfect? Yes I had to make a lot of sacrifice. But it was only after his death that I realised he was worth it. He was worth all those sacrifice and more. Now I can do anything for him. But now it's too late. I wish I could do more. Kehara it's better to sacrifice and be patient than to regret later."

Kehara nodded with water in her eyes. Thinking about living without Aman  for twenty years is painful.

***

Aman is standing outside Kehara's house. Khurshid is all lone and a diabetic patient. So Aman everyday after work comes to meet him. He knocked the door and waited for Khurshid to open it. After a minute he opened the door.