Chapter 6

The heavenly fast food smell wafted itself into my sense of smell. An unvolantary moan escaped my parted lips as I scanned the menu.

"Welcome to Burger King, how may I help you?" The young, dark haired girl asked kindly.

I grinned and looked to my dad. "Go ahead kiddo, whatever you want. Its on me today."

I turned back to the girl. "I'll have a medium Whopper combo. Well, actually make it a large. With a Peach Fanta please."

Her eyes widened, but she typed the order in anyways. "And for you sir?" She asked my dad who was trying to hold is laughs in.

"The same as my daughter but with a sweet tea instead please." He grinned.

"That's going to be seventeen forty-seven. Here are your drinks, and your order will be done shortly." She swiped the card and handed it back to my father.

"Let's go kiddo. Pick a table."

I grinned and rushed to the back of resteraunt (a/n is it a resteraunt?) and snagged the curved booth in the corner. It was the best seat in the whole place. The view overlooked the highway which was filled with dozens of cars stuck in the five o'clock traffic. Occasionally, sounds of various honks and beeps would sound and the cars would inch by slowly.

It was always fun to watch. At least, to me it was. Me and dad would point out different cars, or play Tweety.

Our food was done shortly after we sat down. "Ill be right back." My father said as he went to get our food.

I sighed. Dad was leaving soon and its back to practice and no rest for me. Sometimes, I wish I could just go to work out of town with him.

*****

I swallowed the last bite of my burger and smiled. "That was so good! Thank you daddy."

My dad looked up. "Anything for my favorite princess. Now let's go home. I got us a movie to watch."

Hsppieness settled in. This is what life should be like, I thought to myself. But something still didn't feel right.

A feeling in my tiny gut, told me something bad was soon gonna come, or already had come.

Little did I know, I was soon going to find out what was wrong...

Uh oh!!!! Cliffhanger y'all!! What do you think? What's going to happen?? Drama soon to start up in the next few chapters.

I can't wait!!!!!

And also, what days should I update? Right now its whenever I have a chapter. But I want a set date to update, that way I'm not rushed.