Chapter 8

"Dad!" I screeched in fear. He came pounding up the stairs, his loud, heavy footsteps echoing in the hallway.

He soon appeared at my door with a frantic look on his face. He glanced at my crumpled figure on the floor, the look of shock settling on my face.

I trusted the now crinkled paper towards him. He grabbed it and scanned the paper.

"Sh*t." He cursed u see his breath. "Pack you're bags with anything you will need. We will stay at a hotel for a while until we get this solved."

He quickly left my room, probably to call mom and Dylan.

I grabbed my green and blue tye-dyed luggage set and threw them on my bed. I rushed around my room throwing in multiple pairs of shorts, pants and t-shirts, my set of school uniforms and plenty of undergarments. I threw in my shoes and zipped up the large bag.

I unzipped the small toiletry bag and grabbed my perfume, hairbrush, nail polish, deodorant, toothbrush and hairtyes and sipped that bag up.

Finally, the last bag. The small duffel bag, I thee in my practice clothes for skate, some jewelry and an assorted handful of hairbows. I zipped it up and stacked up all my bags and lugged them out of my room and carefully down the stairs.

I rolled them outside and my dad put them in the back of the truck as I ran back inside. I looked around for a moment before grabbing my backpack, shoving my laptop and chargers inside it and grabbing the small sticky note from Blake, I put it in my phone case so I wouldn't lose it.

I slung the bag over my shoulder and raced out the door, stooping g low to grab the strap of my skate bag. I flicked off the lights as I passed and ran full speed to the truck not wanting to spend another minute at the house.

Who knows. After all the horrid person could still be there!

"Ky, call your mom and tell her to meet us at the Motel 6 on highway 72. Tell her I packed her a bag also and that I will explain the situation when we get there." My father spoke with urgency in his voice.

I pushed the fear back and dialed my moms number on my phone.

It rang and rang and rang! K mentally shouted at my mom. "Pick up the phone!" Thoughts ran through my head. Kyra! Stop thinking like this! Now is not the time.

"Kyra?.... Ky?.. Baby are you okay?" My moms soft but strained voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Mom! We need you to meet me and dad at the Motel 6 on highway 72. Dad packed you a bag and Dylan is with Jackson. I'm calling him after I get off the phone with you. When we get there, dad will explain everything. I love you!" My voice cracked at the end. I was absolutely terrified! My mother noticed this as she spoke.

"Okay baby, I'll see you there in a few minutes. I love you too. Everything will be okay." Her soft words comforted me.

I ended the call and dialed Dylan's number. It rang twice before a familiar voice picked up. Bit it wasn't Dylan. It was Jackson.

"What?" He asked with a slight anger in his words. His warm, sweet voice from earlier was no longer present. It scared me to be completely honest.

"Uhh can you put my brother on the phone for me? Please." I squeaked quietly in fear.

"F^ck! Kyra? I'm so sorry I thought you were someone else. Yeah, I'll get him. Is everything okay?" He asked, his voice panicky and suddenly nicer. The warm soft voice was back and I relaxed a little bit, some of the fear edging away.

A small smile crept its way on my face and the Dylan spoke. "What is it? Jackson said you sounded panicky! Is mom and dad okay? What happened?" Yeah, when it comes to major things and mom and dad, Dylan has a small heart but, you can forget it when it comes to me.

"Yeah, they are fine. But dad said you need to meet us at the Motel 6 on highway 72, he packed you a bag and we will explain when you and mom get there. Please hurry! I said quickly, not wanting to annoy him.

"Okay, I'm on my way. I'll see y'all there." He said before the call ended.

I sighed.. I wish this had never happened. Its wait time now..

768 words!!!! So proud right now. Well this might be the last update for a week or so. But I'm not sure.

Next Friday it 5sos concert with the sis!!!! Comment if you'll be at the show!!! I can't wait and I know EricaKirsch can't either😂 8 Friggen days!!!!! Adkdjdhdkskdhdlf!!

Okay I'm done now😂 also, if anyone lives in Walker Louisiana or Louisiana at all, please P.M me. It would mean a lot!

Remember to comment, vote and share!!!!

I can't wait to tell y'all allllllllll about the concert!!!

(I'm just a little excited... I'm sorry)

Also, if y'all would like, go check out the synopsis of my new story "Good-Byes and Promises"

Extra information is at the end of the synopsis. It is a MUST read and is very important info.

Thats it I think.

Thanks babes!!! Love y'all !!!