Party night

Chapter 1
Your POV
**Not you just the outfit**

"(Y/n) let's go! We're going to be late!" My friend Lizzie yelled from downstairs.

"Its a party! How can you be late to party." I said as I brushed my (h/l) (h/c).

I put on my black crop top and my black skirt with my black knee high boots. I ran downstairs to see my two friends Lizzie who had brown hair and gorgeous green eyes. Then Jesse who had blond hair with blue tips and her eyes a grayish blue eyes.

We walked out of my house and got into Lizzie's car. It took us a good twenty minutes to get there. When we got there we were handed red cups filled with alcohol.

"You know underage drinking is against the law right?" Jesse said as she swirled the cup in her hand.

"Jesse you need to let loose. C'mon have some fun." Lizzie and I pulled her on to the dance floor and started dancing. Liz and I started to drink and after a while Jesse drank with us. We played bear pong and took shots.

Unknown POV

I watched as the three girls walked out of the party. Tripping over each other and laughing. I ran up to them." I can give you guys a ride. You are not in the shape to be driving." I said.

The three of them whispered and giggled to whatever they were talking about. "~Okayyy~" they said in unison and laughed.

The girl with brown hair sat with the girl with blond hair in the back of the car. I stopped the girl with (h/c).
"What's your name?" I asked.

"(Y/n)" she answered with a small giggle and got into the car. I got the two girls address in the back and took them home. I looked over to (Y/n) saw her sleeping. I let my eyes turn black and my teeth sharpen, my skin went pale and cold as ice.

Your POV

I woke with the light shining through my window. I groaned and put my hand on my in pain. Then I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I got up and looked around. I looked around in shock. I ran my hands over my body to make sure I still had my clothes on. A sigh of relief escaped my mouth, but then the panic hit me.

"Where the fuck am I?" I mumbled under my breath.

I went to the door and tried to open it but it was locked.

"Hey! Let me out!" I yelled hoping someone was home. I banged on the door. Then I ran to the window. I didn't try to open it, because even if I got it open there we're bars.

I looked around for another way out, but couldn't find another way. I sat on the bed and sighed, then I heard footsteps getting closer to the door. The door knob turned and it opened. I got up to my feet hoping I can leave but once I saw him I backed away in fear and ran to the other side of the room.

"Hello (Y/n). I'm Darkiplier."

Hope this was good. Its my first time writing an X Reader. Next chapter with be up tomorrow. Sorry it was short.

~Phoenix