Lets Play

Chapter 14
Your POV

I woke up with my arms chained above my head. My head was pounding and there was blood running down my face. I looked around and saw surgical table covered in dried blood. My body began to shake, tears started to build up in my eyes.

I looked to the other side of me and saw multiple objects hanging on the wall. There was sharp objects and what looked like whips. A small sob escaped my lips.

"Don't cry little one. I'm here for ya." He said as his cold fingers wiped away my tears.

I pulled my head back to get his hand away from me. He grabbed my face and turned me to face him. His eyes were glowing green with black ooze dripping out of his eyes.

"Let's have some fun why don't we?" His finger ran across my lip and he disappeared.

Darks POV

"Dark?" Dark?!" Cry yelled cutting me off mid sentence.

"What?!" I yelled back.

"If you want to find her you need to calm down." Felix said.

"Anti is going to fucking pay! You guys can't stop me like you did last time!"

"You aren't-"

"You can't stop me!" I growled and walked past them.

There was a knock at the door, I opened it and there was a not taped to the door.

I'll give you hints through riddles. I'm tall but yet I can go deep underground. People don't come to me often but they usually come to destroy me. I am unique, but I am broken down and withered. Time is still ticking away.

I crumpled the paper and stuffed it into my pocket.

I walked into my room to find Felix and Cry sitting in the room.

"Here." I snarled and handed him the paper.

They read it out loud.

"Well, we know he is in an abandon place, we just need figure out where." Felix said.

"No shit."

"Calm down."

"You want me to calm down! I am fucking pissed! Anti doesn't know when to stop! We don't need him! We never did! But for some reason you guys still keep him!" I yelled just ranting now.

Before they could speak I left them to talk.

"Wait!" I yelled.

I ran upstairs and found something of (Y/N).

"We need to find Ethan."

Yay! Another shit chapter. Sorry this one is just a filler.