Problems

Chapter 12
Darks POV

What do you need Dark?" The blonde asked.

Felix looked at me with those dark coldn eyes and messed up hair. He had a big smile that almost went ear to ear. His teeth were sharp and his tongue was like the rest of us. Long and slithery. Cry on the other hand had his mask cover his face. His mask had a crack down the middle with the black liquid oozing out. His face was pale and his hair covered his eyes. He didn't smile much though. He usually only talk with Felix.

"I need help with Anti again. His interfering with my work by bring Mark into it." I explains as I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"He always does that so get over it we can't always help you with him." Cry laughed.

I shot him a glare to shut up. He looked at me and backed down.

"Also why is this person taking so much longer then the other thousands of people you killed." Felix asked.

I froze and looked at him. I don't know why this in taking so much time. If she was any other person they would be dead by now.

"Here how about we do this. I finish the job and you find another person." Felix added.

"No." I paused and he looked at me with shock. I cleared my throats and started again. "I'll finish it."

"What does she look like anyways?" Cry asked.

I showed them a picture I took from her phone.

"She's beautiful alright I'll give you that one." Felix said as he admired her.

There was this sudden urge to rip him throat out because he was practically drooling over her.

"What's her name? We may have to keep this one alive so she could be our little play toy." Felix said. They both let out a chuckle.

I pulled the photo back and put it in my pocket.

"(Y/N) and she isn't going to be our 'Toy'" I said with a harsh tone.

"Ooooo. I see whats going on here." Cry said getting closer like he was inspecting me.

"Get away from me." I groaned in irritation. I pushed him so he was next to Felix again. "We're done here." With that I left and was back in my house.

I rubbed my temples and looked around the room. My bathroom light was on so I went in there and the mirror was fogged up and water droplets were dripping down it. I went downstairs to (Y/N) sleeping on the couch. She was wearing my red flannel and a pair of sweats.

"Ugh. What am I going to do with you?"

Hope everyone had an amazing Christmas! Imma try to finish this book before the 17 of January which is also my birthday. So I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

*Also this unedited*

~Phoenix