Meeting Darkiplier

Chapter 2
your POV

"Hello (y/n). I'm Darkiplier."

I stood there scared shitless.

"W-why am I here. W-what do you want from me?" I mentally slapped myself for stuttering.

He just sent me a toothy smile, which sent chills down my spine. He walked closer, and I tried to back up but couldn't because of the wall. He stopped in front of me and moved a piece of my hair out of my face.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered in my ear. I shivered with fear, holding back my tears.

He backed up and took my hand, his hand was cold as ice. I pulled my hand away from his.

"You don't want to disobey me." He said sternly.

Then I heard my phone ring. I ran to the sound and picked up my phone and answered it.

"H-hello m-mom its-" before I can finish he took my phone, and crushed it in his hand.

He looked up at me and pushed me against the wall, with my hands above my head. I could feel his breath against my neck.

"I told you to behave." He whispered. "This your first warning, or I'll have to punish you." He smiled devilishly.

He grabbed my hand again and we walked out of the room and down the stairs.

"You hungry?" He asked as he turned his head.

I wasn't in the mood for food so I said no. I looked at the front door there wasn't anything special to keep people in.

He sat me down at the table and he went to the fridge. Then the front door swung open.

"Dark! Where the fuck are you?!" His deep voice scared me.

I recognized him immediately. He looked at me with and concerned and worried look.

"C'mon get up, you are getting out of here." He said as he picked me up and stood in front of me.

"Oh. Hi Mark. How's it going? How's the family?" He said with a big smile.

"Shut up. I'm just here to take her home." He said as pulled me to the front door.

Before we can get to the front door black smoked surrounded us. Then everyrhing went black

I woke up in a metal chair, my hands and feet tied. My hands behind my back and my feet tied to the chair. I heard muffled noise's and I looked over to see Mark on the ground with Dark over him.

"Hey! Stop!" I yelled but quickly regretted it.

Dark looked at me and ran over to me. He ran his hand over my cheek.

"What are you going to do about it?" His hand ran down my shoulder.

"Dark.... Leave her alone..." Mark said as he got up from the floor.

Dark didn't turn around he just kept his eyes on me. All of sudden Mark was behind him.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Dark said as he pulled out a knife and held it up to my neck. I flinched back trying to keep the knife from my neck. The tears came rushing out and down my cheek.

Mark backed away and sat on the bed next to me. Dark didn't move the knife away from me. I moved my feet and realized my left foot was loose. I slowly moved my foot until it came untied. Once it was untied I kicked him in the groin. He fell back and Mark ran to help me. He got my other foot untied and ran to my hands. Dark got up and I started to panic. He came over to me and put the knife in my leg. I screamed in pain and agony. He moved the knife down to leave a giant gash. Blood rushed out. I started feeling nauseous and  Mark finally got my hands untied.

He didn't get me far, because I fell to the ground. Then Dark came up to me and picked me up bridal style, when I opened my eyes we're in a completely different place. No Mark and a in a room that looked like nobody touched in years.

He set me down on something soft. Then I passed out from the loss of blood.

Uh bad ending to this chapter. But I hoped you liked it anyway. Trust me it will get better.

~Phoenix