A Hell Hole

Chapter 6
Your POV
 *Trigger Warning to some viewers*

"You probably should have ran when you had chance." Dark whispered in my ear

"P-please s-stop!" I yelled trying to back up as far as I could. 

Then he started nibbling at my neck. I felt a shiver run down my arms and back. 

"Your so delicate and small." He whispered in my neck his cold breath bouncing off me.

"Please..." I gasped as he bit down and started to bite and suck on my neck.

He moved  his hand under my skirt and up my thigh and up to my stomach. I could feel the tears build up in my eyes.

"Awe don't cry. This is going to be fun. Trust me."  Dark said as he licked my lip.

Then he pinned me down with my wrists above my head and he sat on top of me and I felt his lips crash into mine. I tried to pull away but to no avail I couldn't and eventually I gave up struggling.  I knew he was to strong for me to fight. Tears were still coming out of my eyes. He looked up and licked them away. Then he pulled my skirt down and literally tore my shirt off. I tried to hide my breast but he held a tight grip.

"You're are so beautiful like this (Y/N). Well your beautiful no matter what." His hands traced my body and I let out a small whimper.

He got up and left the room before I could move he was back with hand cuffs and blind folds.

"No. No. No. Please." I pleaded. 

He  didn't answer he just cuffed both hands to the bars on the bed and then he blindfolded me. Now I couldn't stop the tears and sobs coming.  I began trying to get my hands out the handcuffs and it started rubbing and irritating my skin. Then he was on top of me again. I felt his lips trace down my collar bone and down my breast and then to my stomach. I bit my lip to hold back a moan. He tugged on the hem of my underwear and I was still struggling to get out of the handcuffs. I could feel blood trickle down my arms. Dark pulled my underwear and threw them. I immediately crossed my legs to hide my womenhood. I heard something thud to the ground and then his zipper to his pants. Then a last piece clothing fell to the ground, and he was on top of me again. His hands traveled to my back and he unclipped my bra and I heard the rip of it and it was off my shoulders.I felt his member  enter me, and I let a small whimper and more tears left my eyes.

"It's okay baby, the pain won't last long." I could feel the smile on his face  as he thrusted into me. 

He didn't bother going slowly he just went faster and faster with every thrust. The pain eventually did subside, but I was terrified and crying. Every now and then he wiped my tears away and told me that this isn't his worst. I was hoping that this was some awful nightmare, but every time he added pressure or bit me somewhere I would know this isn't a dream. I know that I would have bruises and hickeys in morning. Then he hit my G-spot and I couldn't hold back the moan and he kept on aiming and hitting there, so now I was a moaning mess.

I pretty sure he knew I was close because he told me to not cum until he tells me to, but I couldnt hold back anymore and I came and I felt him pull out.

"What did I tell you?" He growled as he took the blindfold off and light shone in my eyes and I saw Dark standing  there naked and he took the handcuffs off. Immediately I grabbed the sheet and covered my body.

"I-I'm s-sorry..." I mumbled. My wrists were bleeding and my body was sore. I think my wound in my leg opened up all I wanted was my clothes to leave this hell hole. My eyes were puffy and they were still clouded with tears. 

Dark pulled up his pants and put his shirt back on. Then he went into his closet and came out with a sweater and threw it to  me. It wasn't his, It was Mark's.  I pulled it on and and waited for him to leave the room. Once he did I put on my underwear and slipped under the sheets and just started crying and sobbing. After a while I let the darkness consume me as I fell asleep.

Welp that happened. I don't what say now lol.
I love writing sex scenes in books let my dirty side run wild. Omg I'm weird sorry.
I'll see you in the next chapter tho. 

Byee
~Phoenix