Living Nightmare

Chapter 5

Your POV

"So your his new prisoner? Well aren't ye a beautiful lass?" The Irish voice sang.  My mouth was slightly opened and I couldn't believe my eyes. Dark came up behind him and with a hint of jealously? 

"Anti." Anti said as he put his hand out for me to shake it. I hesitated and slowly shook his hand. He had a strong grip. Before I knew it he pulled me up and held me close to his chest. 

"She is so small and fragile." I couldn't hear a heart beat... It was just empty. My leg was lifted up off the ground to keep the pressure off of it. I heard a small and agitated groan. My arms at my side hoping he would let go of me sometime soon, but he just petted my hair. I felt like a human pet.

Then I was pushed back onto the bed and Anti hovered over me. I moved back until my back was against the metal poles at the back of the bed. My breathing became hitched and my heart was racing. He sent me a toothy smile and my face went a light shade of pink. Anti moved my (H/C) hair out of my eyes and trailed his hand down my face to my neck and then to my hip. His hand rested on my hip and he got closer to me. 

"You should have ran when you had a chance." He whispered and pulled away from me. 

I let out a shaky breath I didn't know I was holding back and I fixed my position.  I didn't even get a chance to process what he had said to me when I was lifted off the bed once again. And Anti had a tight grip on my wrist and I let out a small yelp. I tried to get out of his grip but he just threw me to  Dark. He had a grip on my hips and now I was scared. Once again I wiggled to try and get free. He just held on to me and his grip got tighter and another yelp escaped my lips.

"L-let me go." I pleaded. 

"Welp! I think I should go and tell Mark that I couldn't find ye." He said and disappeared and a black smoke filled the spot that he was in.  I got out of his grip and slapped him. Bad mistake.

"You probably should have ran when you had a chance." He said as he flashed me an evil smile.

He pushed into wall and grabbing my thigh and holding me near his hip.  He roughly put his lips on mine and I tried to pull away  but when I got free he pushed me onto the bed and hovered over me.

"P-please s-stop!" 

Ooooh something is going to go down in the next chapter. Trigger warning for next chapter. Most of the chapter will be what you think it is. So if makes you feel uncomfortable dont read it. Anyway sorry for the lack of updates on this book.

Byee

~Phoenix