The Final Battle

Chapter 16
Darks POV

I looked around the abandoned clock tower, looking for any sign of (Y/N). So far there wasn't any. I begin to search frantically looking for her. Two hours later there was no sign of her or Anti.

"This has to be a joke." I mumbled to my self.

I teleported back to Ethan's and started to bang on his door.

No answer.

"Ethan you Idiot that was the wrong place! Answer the door!" I yelled.

It was dark out now. I sighed and kicked down the door. Ethan's house was trashed. The couch was flipped over, glass everywhere, holes in walls and his sliding glass door was shattered.

"Ethan!" I yelled.

I walked down his hallway into a room which I supposed was his. It was a dark navy blue with a beautiful or use to be a beautiful chandelier. It was broken, all the diamond was on the ground shattered. It was just a swinging gold pole that hung by a wire on his ceiling. His door was practically torn off the wall. His bed was a disaster, it was flipped over blankets and what I presume is blood on one of pillows.

"Ethan?" My voice was quite but loud enough for people to hear.

I walked into his bathroom to see it just as bad as the rest of the house. I looked at the mirror and wrote on the mirror in some type of green liquid was a letter.

Thought it was going to be that easy Anti? Now I have the two people you care about. You're running out of time.
~Anti <3

My hands clenched up into a fist and I punched the mirror sending cracks and glass to go everywhere.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I turned it on and saw someone was calling.

"Hello?" I questioned.

"D-Dark please h-help u-us. Y-your f-friend E-Ethan is h-here. A-Anti is going t-to k-kill us! Please hurry!" (Y/N) cried.

"I'll find you don't worry. I'm coming tell Ethan not to panic." I said as calmly as I could.

"*Anti's laugh* 6 more hours Darky!" He said as he hung up the phone.

I quickly went to Mark and Jack.

"You gay bastards open this door now!" I yelled.

The door opened to a familiar green haired man. I wanted to strangle him right then and there, but I held my self back. I gave him a dirty look and barged in.

"Well hello to you too Dark." Mark said with a chuckle.

"I'm not in the mood for games." I growled.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this mornin." Jack said as he shut the door.

"I told you I'm not in the mood!" I yelled. "Anti took (Y/N) And Ethan!"

They froze knowing I was pissed.

"Tell your god damn counter part to let them go!" I snarled.

"I-I can't." Jack said

"What fuck do you mean you cant!?"