Mark is Back

Chapter 9
Your POV

I watched as Dark took me off his lap and put me in the empty seat that was next to him. I pulled down the sleeves on the shirt and continued to watch him walk to the door.

"Sorry There is no one that goes by the name Dark here!" Dark said making his voice higher pitched.

I let out a little giggle of how stupid he sounded. I covered my mouth as he looked at me with a death glare.

"Dark I know it's you! Open up the door now!" Mark yelled.

Dark sighed and looked at the door. Then another bang came from the other side and I jumped. Dark opened the door and put on a fake smile.

"Mark. Darling it seems that you have got lost. Here let me help you get back home. And when you are there tell that Irish Bastard that he is dead." Dark said.

Mark wiggled out of Darks grip and looked over to me. I don't know why but that's when I started to curl into a ball. I remembered what I was wearing and started to feel self conscious.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay?!" He said as he kneeled down in front of me.

I didn't answer just looked from him to Dark and Back to Mark.

"Your coming with me." He said as he took my arm. I was pulled up to my feet and was being dragged to the door.

"Excuse me she is mine." Dark said as he blocked the door.

"Well she isn't your property." Mark argued.

"I'm sorry but you two aren't leaving."

Short chapter I'm sorry. I'll try to be more active.