Hiding

Chapter 7
Your POV

I woke up with a pain on my wrists and when I looked over there was a red circle of dried blood around them. I slowly got up and realized I wasn't wearing and pants and no underwear. I quickly grabbed my underwear and put them on. The bandage on my leg had fallen off and it was already scabbing. It was complete silence. There was no movement or sound anywhere in the house. It scared me.

I slowly opened the door and held the hem of the sweatshirt down. I walked down the hallway and turned into an unfamiliar room. Then I walked into what I assume is a table.

'Must be the kitchen.'
I thought.

I slowly wobbled to the the fridge and opened it. There was nothing in there but rotten food and something I can't describe.

"(Y/N)! I'm back!" I hear dark yell.

I jump at the sound of his voice and quickly look for a place to hide.

'This may be my only way to escape.'

I quickly went to one of the far back rooms and hid under the bed.

'I know cliché. But it was that  fastest place I could find.'

I hear his footsteps boom through the floor under me.

"Come on (Y/N) I'm not in the mood for hide and seek." He said sounding annoyed.

I shifted a bit to get more comfortable. Then the door swung open and I saw his shoes walk across the floor. My whole body stiffened and I held in my breath.

"I know you are still in this house. Now come out!" He said punching something. I jumped and let out a small breath I didn't know I was holding back.

Dark slowly walked out and I waited a couple minutes. Then I slowly crawled out to see a hole in the wall. I walked out of the room and saw the front door. Immediately I started running or in my case limping over. I got to the door and it was unlocked?

'This seems to easy.'

I didn't care. I took my chance and was greeted with the bright sun. I shielded my eyes and continued to walk blindly. Then I felt strong cold hands wrap around my waist and I screamed.

"Found you."

Short chapter I know I'm sorry. But school is starting and I am already busy with sports so I am trying.