Chapter 1

August Alsina

"Damn daddy, you was a pro last night. You dicked me down like a real nigga supposed to," the broad laying in my bed said. I don't really remember her name but I think it was Carly or something like that.

"Well that's how real niggas do it lil mama. If you ain't know then you do now."

"When can I see you again?"

I mean shawty was cute and all but she ain't all that for me to hit it twice, cuz you know, a nigga got some more exploring to do.

"Gimme ya number and I'll call you" I lied.

"Really?" she got all happy n shit getting up to find a paper and pen to write down a number I'm never gon call.

When she left out the room, my phone started ringing so I picked it up and the caller ID read Chris.

Chris been my boy since middle school. We did everything together. Skip class, smoke weed, steal, sell drugs, kill, just bout anything you can think of.

I slid the bar over on the screen to answer his call
"Waddup nigga" I answered

"Bang need us ta take care of something real quick"
Bang is our boss n he owns the biggest drug dealing business in NOLA. We kill niggas and sell drugs for him. He's been like a father to me. After my mama had my daddy kids, he just left without a care in the world. It makes me mad to see my mama suffer from something like that. If I ever see that coward anywhere, he won't be able to live to see another day cuz anybody who makes my mama cry deserves ta die.

"Ight man" I sighed not wanting to leave the house yet.

"Be here in an hour.. ima text you the address and shit"

"Ight.. I'll see you" I said hanging up the phone and tossing it on the bed.

"Here's my number. I gotta get going so call me whenever" the broad said handing me a paper with her number on it and putting her clothes on so she can leave.

When she left I took a quick shower and got dressed to meet Chris.

Before I left, I grabbed 2 guns cuz I already know what type of "business" Bang wanted us to handle. I grabbed my keys off of my dresser and left out the house.

When I got in my all white Bentley and turned the car on, I looked at the text Chris had sent me and put the address in my navigation system. After I had everything ready, I was out.

...

"All we gotta do is break in the nigga house, get the money, and kill the nigga before the sun comes up" Chris explained to me everything we had ta do. My nigga Trey was there too n we been knowing each other since around high school.

"Ight nigga.. I got it," I assured.

"Ight yung.. let's go," Chris replied.

Bang always gives us a truck to drive in together when we gotta take care of business cuz he thinks it's better if we stick together and we ain't gotta worry about nobody being lost.

...

We parked across the street from his house just to be safe. Before we got out the car, we pulled our masks over our faces and made sure our guns were loaded.

We thought it was gonna be hard getting to that nigga but we saw him laying on the damn couch sleep so that saves us a lot of time.

I kicked in the door and he jumped up trying to run but Chris shot him in the leg.

"Fuck man!" he groaned in pain holding his leg.

"Where the money at!" I yelled holding a gun to his head.

"I don't know what the fuck you talking bout," the nigga lied.

"Well then I guess you want dis bullet in yo fucking head cuz I know you know what the fuck I'm talking about!" Trey said putting his gun to the nigga head.

"Just tell us where the fucking money is and we'll let you live," Chris said obviously lying.

"Man I don't know what the fuck you talking about," this nigga just don't know how to give in.

"Ight nigga. I'm giving you 3 seconds to tell us where the money at or yo brains gon be on the fucking ground," I said cocking the gun to his head.

"3...." I started counting down.

"I ain't got no damn money," he whimpered.

"2...." I got my finger ready ta pull da trigger.

"C'mon man, please!" he was in tears by now.

"1"

"Okay, okay. I'll show you where the money is," he said finally giving in.

I put my gun in my pants. "Ight, then show us."

He got up and started walking up the stairs but Chris and Trey still had their guns to his head just in case he tries some crazy shit.

We followed him into his room and he lifted up his mattress revealing the money. I grabbed a random duffel bag from off his floor and stuffed it with the money.

After I finished putting the money in the bag, I looked out the window and seen that the sun was bout to start coming up.

"Thanks for your cooperation, now if you'll excuse us it's time for us to go," I said.

Before he could say anything, Chris put the bullet through his head and we was out.

Thanks for reading
Add me on Snapchat @og.lilnae