Chapter 15

August

I gotta say, it's good to be home. I missed my baybeh so much and it feels like I haven't seen her in a long time.

"Pookie.." Tina whined.

"Looney.." I mocked making us both chuckle.

"I got a lot of things done for the wedding, but all I gotta do is pick out dresses for me and my bridesmaids, and you gotta pick out suits for you and your groomsmen."

"Well then let's go," I got up from the couch.

I watched as she tried to get up from the couch and it was funny as hell. I tried not to laugh but I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Aug, stop laughing and help me up," she pouted.

I laughed for a little bit longer then I finally stopped and decided to help her up. Since we were already dressed and shit, Tina called the wedding planner and she texted us the place where we would meet up and we had to call Trey, Chris, Tasha, and Kim cuz they needed to get measured and fitted.

Valentina

When we met up with the wedding planner, she sent the men to a different store than the women, so I was with Tasha, Kim, my mama, and Mama Sheila. I felt like I've tried on every single dress in here but I just can't seem to find the right one.

I was trying on another one not liking how it looked on me but I walked out anyways just to see how they thought.

I cleared my throat to get everyone's attention and they all just shook their heads. After that I just broke down out of frustration.

"Aww, princess it's okay," everyone came over to me telling me it was okay and that I'll find the perfect dress.

"It's not okay. Everyone got everything they needed but I'm stuck here trying to find a fucking dress."

After another minute of crying, I finally got myself together then my mama came to me with a dress in her hand. "Ma, I really don't have time to-"

"I know, I know princess, but just trust me on this. I've had my eye on this ever since I walked in but I wanted to wait until you tried on dresses just in case you find something that you liked, so just try it on for me. If you don't like it then we can leave and go dress shopping another day."

I was hesitant at first cuz I was tired of trying on dresses, but I will try on this last dress for my mother.

I grabbed the dress from her and went into the dressing room. When I put that dress on, it made my whole face light up and I happily made my way out to show everyone the dress.

"Omg its beautiful angel," Mama Sheila covered her mouth.

"Yass bitch, you look bomb as fuck," Tasha said making me laugh.

"Thank you ma," I gave her a hug.

"Anything for you princess," she hugged me back.

After we pulled back from our hug, I heard sniffling. I turned around and seen Kim with tears rolling down her cheeks.

I frowned and walked up to her, sitting by her and rubbing her back. "What's wrong boo? Why you crying?"

"I just can't believe you're getting married and we're both gonna have children and-"

"Wait.. did you just say we're both gonna have children?"

She looked up with a slight smile on her face. "I'm 2 months pregnant."

A wide smile spread across my face. "Omg boo, that's amazing. But who's the father? I didn't even know you had a boyfriend."

"We wanted to keep it on the low but I think it's safe to tell you that I've been seeing Chris."

My eyes got wide, "What?! How come you didn't tell me? How come Chris didn't tell me?"

She sighed, "I don't know.. I guess we were just afraid of your response."

I chuckled, "Girl, it ain't nothing to be ashamed about. If y'all are in love then it's okay to tell the whole world."

She smiled, "Thanks boo."

.....

When I got home I called Chris.

"Wassup Love?" he answered.

"When were you gonna tell me?"

"What do you mean? Tell you what?"

"That you and Kim are together and yall have a baby on the way. Why would you keep this from me for so long? How long have yall been dating?"

He sighed, "Well ever since that one day when I came to your job about a year ago, when I first laid eyes on her, I just thought she was the most beautiful girl in the world. I plan on marrying her in the future and I'm sorry I didn't tell you. It's just that (sighs) I don't know."

"Aww, it's okay. You're in love and you didn't know how to handle that feeling that you have inside but it's okay to admit that you're in love-"

"Okay, okay. I know I'm in love with her, and I understand what you're saying. Just stop saying that shit. Making me seem soft and shit."

I chuckled, "Alright Pooh Bear, I'll talk to you later."

"Alright Love."

We hung up the phone and I went downstairs in the kitchen to where Aug was. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist as he was cooking.

"Waddup bae," he said.

"Nothing, I just wanted to tell you that I love you."

He turned around and smiled wrapping his hands around my waist.

"I love you too baybeh, and I'm in love with you. That's why I can't wait to marry you and have as many kids as you want. I am proud to say that I'm ready to spend my whole life with you."

"You took the words right out my mouth.."

.........

Aww, goals asf

Comment if you have any thoughts

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for the next chapter

I love you guys!

Amosc @og.lilnae