Chapter 6

Valentina

So August has officially moved into my house and we're officially a couple. But right now he's been focused more on that guy that texted him threatening to hurt his family. His family is like my second family and I'm kind of mad that they knew about the whole fake death thing, but I'm over it now. His big brother Mel is like an uncle to me. He knows all the right things to say and gives me whatever I ask for, and they're mama is like a second mama to me. She always told me I was beautiful and always made me feel good about myself. With that being said, I would probably be missing a piece of my heart if anything happened to them, so I hope that man that is threatening us gets taken care of.

So far he's found out his name, where he lives, and all that good stuff. Now he's just waiting for the right time to make his move.

Right now we were at home on the couch, watching a movie since it was a Sunday and I ain't have work today, but I was kind of bored and I wanted to get out of the house. I'm not the type that can stay in the house all day.

"Bae?" I said looking up at him.

"Yeah?" he said with his eyes still on the screen, which I don't appreciate because when I'm talking to someone, they need to be looking at me.

"Can you look at me when I'm talking to you?" I asked the calmest way I could.

He turned his head so he was facing me.

"Thank you," I smiled, "I wanna go somewhere. I don't like staying in the house all day."

He sighed, "Ight, where you wanna go?"

"It doesn't matter. Wherever you wanna take me," I shrugged.

He nodded, "Get dressed."

I smiled and hugged him, "Thanks boo," I said then ran up the stairs into my room.

I picked out my outfit then laid it out on my bed before taking a shower.

While I was in the shower, I heard the bathroom door open and close meaning that August was coming in, then I felt him behind me. I turned around and smiled. "Whatchu doing in here?"

He frowned, "What does it look like? I'm trying to take a shower," he said washing his body.

"Shit my bad," I put my hands up in surrender, "I was just asking a question." I said turning around while washing my body, also.

I felt his hands wrap around me and his lips kissed my neck.
"I'm sorry bae. I was just playing."

"Mhmm, I know," I said not paying attention to him.

"C'mon bae. I said I was sorry," he said turning me around, "You forgive me?" He pouted.

I smiled, "Of course I do," I said standing on my toes to give him a kiss. Of course he tried to turn it into something more, but I was still sore from last time and I want to be able to walk, so I pulled away from the kiss, getting out the shower.

"Why you do that?" he said still standing in the shower.

"Do what?" I asked playing stupid.

"Mayne, you know what I'm talking about," he said smacking his lips.

"I'm already sore enough from the last time and I wanna be able to walk, so maybe next time," I said drying myself off with my towel.

Since August said that the place doesn't open until 1:00, I had time to straighten and curl my hair. (Valentina and August outfits in mm)

Finally it was time to go and we decided to take Aug's red Ferrari. After 5 minutes of asking him where we were going, I just gave up and decided to listen to music, so I plugged the aux cord into my phone and put on music.