Chapter 28

Valentina

"Thank you everyone for coming to my grand opening of Tina's Beauty Salon. I want to thank all of my family and friends that came to support me. I also want to thank Karlie Redd for helping me expand my business to Atlanta first and for introducing me to Michelle who got everything done for me out here in New York City," I paused for a second trying not to cry.

"Rest in peace to my Uncle Mel. Today is the day that he passed away. It was like he could see into the future because he was always the one to tell me that I will become a successful young lady and will be known all over the world with my salon. I really do miss him but with him being gone made all of us realize that we don't have much time left so we need to put our all in what we have and what we want. Many people have said that no one could take the place of Mel but I feel like my husband, August, has taken his place. He is the one that is keeping this family together and strong. And I also have some great news that I would be proud to tell everyone."

I smiled big and looked directly at Aug as he stared back at me with Shayna on his hip. "I'm pregnant with our second child.." everyone clapped as I saw a huge smile spread across Aug's face while people were congratulating him.

I chuckled, "I don't want to hold you all up so I'm just going to say welcome to my new salon." I cut the ribbon, "Enjoy.."

Everyone went inside while I stayed outside waiting for the area to clear up so I could be with my friends and family.

As soon as the area cleared, I turned around just be welcomed by Aug scooping me off the ground placing kisses all over my face.

"I can't believe we're having another baybeh, I hope it's a boy this time," he said putting me down.

I chuckled, "Me too, it would be nice to have an August look alike running around the house. Even though he's gonna be a pain in the ass just like you."

"Mama, mama.." I turned my head seeing Shayna running to me as she grabbed onto my legs.

"Hey princess.." I chuckled while picking her up and placing her on my hip.

As everyone came over there, they congratulated me.

I also invited a couple more friends that I became close to like Fabolous and Young Jeezy.

I even invited Nicki and Meek Mill since she's finally moved on and showed me that she's changed.

After a while of talking, they told me that they had a surprise for me so we left and went to my girl Janina house so I could change my clothes because that's where we were staying until it was time for us to leave.

At first I was worried about the kids and where they were gonna stay but my mama and mama Sheila stayed there to watch Shayna and Lil Valentina.

"Have fun," both of my mama's said as we all left out.

We got into the limo and left...

August

"Ight, we're here.." I woke Tina up and helped her out of the car.

"Where are we?" She asked with sleep in her voice.

I chuckled, "You'll see.."

.....

We were in the front having a good ass time, especially Tina since she knew every word to every damn song that came on...

You wanna know just where I'm at
Well let me tell you 'bout it
I put my city on the map
But let me tell you 'bout it
They tryna say I can't come back
Ay let me tell you 'bout it
Man fuck them nigga I come back
Ay let me tell you 'bout it
I wanna tell you 'bout it
Hands up, everybody run
Cole outside and he say he got a gun
Niggas like "man that's what everybody say"
Go and pop the trunk and everybody dead
Everybody scared of the nigga
Aware that the nigga is better
All my bitches the pick of the litter
Never bitter
Niggas is faker than anime
Me I never hate, get cake like Anna Mae, woah
Eat the cake bitch, eat the damn cake
Fuck good nigga we demand great
Order Dominoes and she take off all her clothes
Nigga you know how it goes, make the pizza man wait
The best kept secret
Even hoes try and keep it and I leak the damn tape
Rest in peace any nigga want beef
Even secret service couldn't keep the man safe

With just J. Coke out there made her go crazy but once Kendrick Lamar came out and did his song, I could tell she was about to pass out because she just went crazy.

Alls my life I has to fight, nigga
Alls my life I
Hard times like God
Bad trips like: "God!"
Nazareth, I'm fucked up
Homie you fucked up
But if God got us we then gon' be alright

Nigga, we gon' be alright
We gon' be alright
Do you hear me, do you feel me? We gon' be alright
Nigga, we gon' be alright
Huh? We gon' be alright
Nigga, we gon' be alright
Do you hear me, do you feel me? We gon' alright

It made me feel so accomplished seeing my baybeh this happy, but what she didn't know was I had another surprise for her.

"I would like to call up a special lady to the stage that one of my niggas requested," Cole started then he looked at us.

"C'mon August, bring ya girl up here."

When he said that it's like she couldn't move because she couldn't believe this was actually happening.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the power couple. August and Valentina Alsina."

The crowd cheered loudly as we walked up there, by now Valentina had tears coming down her face nonstop.

She went over there by Cole and Kendrick and gave them a side hug while I dapped them up.

"Today was this young lady's grand opening for her shop out here called Tina's Beauty Salon. She started in New Orleans then the ATL and now in NYC, so if y'all ladies wanna get all cute and shit, check out her salon," he mentioned to the crowd.

"Would you like to perform a song with me?" he asked.

She nodded quickly making us laugh. "Well there's only one song I haven't performed yet and hopefully you know the words."

When the song came on everyone cheered, I decided to go backstage with Kendrick Lamar after he gave her his mic.

First things first rest in peace uncle Phil, for real
You the only father that I eva knew
I get my bitch pregnant ima be a better you
Prophecies that i made way back ina ville, fulfilled
Listen even back when we was broke my team I'll
Martin Luther King would've been on dream ville
Talk to a nigga

One time for my LA sisters, one time for my LA hoes
Lame niggas can't tell the difference, one time for a nigga who knows
Don't save ha, she don't wanna be saved

After she finished, I took the whole crew backstage to meet them and then we left.

It's always good to see my baybeh happy...

........

Lemme know what y'all think or if you have any ideas comment please

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for the next chapter

I love you guys!

Amosc