Chapter 20

Valentina

Bruh, when I tell you it was emotional at Kim and Chris wedding, I mean everyone was crying. Now I know how everyone was feeling at me and Aug's wedding cuz just like Kim couldn't stop crying at my wedding, I couldn't stop crying at her's. Their vows were so beautiful and you could tell that they were made for each other.

And just like I had Shayna on our wedding day, they are having their baybeh on their wedding day. Right now we were at the hospital waiting for Kim to push that baybeh out. Everyone was waiting out the room (me, Shayna, Aug, Tasha, my mama, and Kim's parents). Chris never talks about it but his parents died in a shoot-out/robbery at the bank when he was a freshman in high school. It was so sad to see him cry like that but my mama had no problem taking him in as her own, which was exciting for me cuz he was always like a brother to me anyways.

After what felt like forever waiting, we finally heard the room door open making us all stand up and stare at the nurse who stuck her head out.

She just smiled and nodded opening the door all the way so we could walk in. I passed Shayna to Aug and basically ran inside there so anxious to see the baybeh. When I got in there, I saw Kim laid out on the hospital bed sleeping while Chris held the baybeh.

I walked over close to him and just stared at him and the same look that Aug had on his face when Shayna was in his arms for the first time was on Chris face.

After a few moments of Chris having the baybeh in his arms he finally looked up and saw me standing right beside him. "You wanna hold her?"

I looked at him blankly. "Of course I do Chris. What kind of question is that?"

He chuckled and passed me her. She was so beautiful. She was like a female version of Chris cuz she had all of his features. "Have you figured out a name to give her yet?" I asked still looking at the beautiful baybeh in my arms.

"Yea, we both decided on her name a couple of days ago."

"Really? What is it?"

"Valentina Royalty Brown.."

I looked up at Chris with watery eyes. "You really gave her my first name?"

He nodded, "I was stressing cuz I knew Kim was gonna be due any day and that night when I went to sleep, I saw my parents asking them what they think I should name her and they just told me to think of strength, success, intelligence, kindness, and beauty. So I picked your name because you fit under all of those categories."

After an hour or two being in the hospital, everyone left to go home while Chris and Kim still stayed there. When we walked into the house, I was just grateful that Shayna was sleep so I could finally get some sleep cuz I've been up since early in the morning to get ready for this wedding with Kim.

I placed Shayna in her crib and just flopped down on the bed with my eyes closed. I felt Aug lay on top of me so I opened my eyes looking at him. "I'm hungry.."

He nodded and got up. "What do you want?"

"Anything you cook for me.." I shrugged.

"Ight, i got you.." he walked out the room so I got up to change my clothes and got back under the covers putting on Love & Hip Hop Atlanta.

"Hell nah, let her go. Karlie needs to get her ass beat. Fucking slutbucket with her messy ass," I yelled at the TV.

Ever since day one on that fucking show Karlie Redd has been messy and fake as fuck. I can't believe I do business with her, but it's whatever. As long as she's making me money, we gon be cool, but watching this show be giving me a different mindset of her.

"Yass bitch.. beat that ass Tommie!" I clapped as I watched the fight on the show.

I felt the bed dip so I knew Aug came in. "You got my food?"

"Yea, but you gotta look at me to get.."

I huffed and turned around looking at him. "Can I have my food now?"

"Give me a kiss first.."

"Aug.." I whined. "You know how I get when I watch this show. I'm in no mood for games."

"Who said anything about games? I just want a nice, juicy kiss from my beautiful wife."

Eventually I gave in cuz I was hungry as fuck then went right back to my show.

"Why you like this show anyways? All it is, is a whole bunch of drama," he asked.

"Exactly.. who doesn't like drama?"

After a couple more episodes of L&HH, I decided it was time for me to go to sleep since my two loves where already sleep. So I laid on my side and the sound of Aug's light snores filling the room, made me go right to sleep.

..........................

Tell me whatchu think in the comments

Any ideas of what the next chapter should be about?

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for the next chapter

I love you guys!

Amosc @og.lilnae