Chapter 29

Valentina

Me, Kim, and Tasha decided to go to the mall and hang out since we haven't seen each other in a while.

"So when are you and Trey gonna get married? Yall have been going out for a while now," I asked Tasha.

"Well.." she smiled and held up her hand revealing a beautiful engagement ring making me and Kim squeal and congratulate her.

"I'm so happy that yall are finally taking it to the next level," Kim added.

"Yea, well I didn't wanna pressure him into proposing so I just let him take his time," she explained.

We got hungry so we decided to go to the food court and on our way there this bitch bumped into me hard as fuck like she had beef with me or something.

"What the fuck is your problem bitch?" I asked raising my voice a little.

She turned around with a smirk, "My problem is, I hate being the side chick.."

I was confused at this point, "Excuse me? Who are you?"

"The name is Sasha. Me and August fuck around and I wanna take it to the next level but your ass is all in the way."

I was mad as fuck so I just punched her ass in the face then Kim and Tasha held me back while the side chick's little friends held her back.

"C'mon boo, you and I are both 5 months pregnant and she's not worth your time," Tasha explained.

I nodded and turned around to walk away.

"Don't be mad because I'm fucking your nigga," Sasha yelled as I walked away ignoring ha.

The only thing that was going through my mind was why the fuck would August do this to me.

When we got to the car I just let it all out...

Kim

Finally a bitch get a POV lol

Seeing Valentina like this breaks my heart. I can't believe August would something like this to her. I don't know what was going through his head to make him do this but he's gonna hear my mouth today.

I pulled up to the house with Valentina and Tasha. We got out the car and I told Tasha to bring Valentina in the house and to tell August to come outside.

I was leaning on the car waiting for August to come out.

I heard the front door open so I turned my head and put a fake smile on my face as August came outside closing the door after himself.

"Wassup Kim?" He said coming over to me.

I tried to keep my cool but remembering how much Valentina was hurt made me lose it.

"Why would you do this to Valentina? Your own wife.."

He looked confused, "Umm.. what are you talking about?"

"Sasha is what the fuck I'm talking about!"

When I said that he put his head down, guilt written all over his face.

"Oh, so you are fucking with her! She cried the whole way home because that hoe told her that yall was fucking around and she wants to take it to the next level but Valentina is in the way!"

He just stood there quiet like a dumbass.

"You're a fucking dumbass to even cheat on a fine ass, successful, strong young woman like her. And on top of that, she's a great mother and wife. Why would you just let that go to waste over some bum ass, balded headed ass, no titties or ass looking ass bitch."

I took a deep breath before speaking again. "I'm sorry for going off on you like this. I love you and Valentina so that's why I'm here. To tell you that you fucked up all the way and it's going to take you a while before she finally decides to forgive you."

I looked at him for a second then walked into the house to get Chris so we could leave.

Valentina

"Come on girl, are you really gonna leave him like that," Tasha said as I was packing my shit and Shayna's shit.

"Hell yea, I gave this nigga my all and he's just gonna cheat on me with some bitch that don't even compare to me. He got me fucked up," I said zipping up the two bags. I just packed a couple of things and were gonna get the rest later.

"At least let him-"

"What, explain? What the fuck is there for him to explain? I haven't done anything for him to do this shit to me. We're on our second child and he's just gonna do this shit? If I see him, I might just kill his ass," I pulled out my phone and called my mama with tears still coming down my face.

"Hello?" She answered on the 2nd ring.

"Mama, I'm coming home.."

"What happened princess?"

"I'll explain everything to you when I get there.."

"Alright, I guess I'll see you when you get here," she sighed then I hung up.

I grabbed the two bags and went downstairs with Tasha behind me.

When I got down there I saw Trey playing with Shayna so I guess Chris and Kim already left with Lil Valentina.

I walked over to Trey and grabbed Shayna not saying anything with the bags in my other hand.

Luckily my car was in the garage so I wouldn't have to see Aug's face.

.......

"Go ahead princess, let it all out." My mama rubbed my back as I was crying. I'm glad Shayna was asleep because I don't want her to see me like this.

I finally calmed down and just sat there staring at nothing in particular.

"You need to talk to him.." my mama suggested.

I shook my head, "Not yet.."

.....

Aww, he broke her heart.

Why would August do that to her?

Please comment if you have any ideas.

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for the next chapter

I love you guys!

Amosc