09 | apologies & disaster

Riley's POV

I woke up and I felt tired, more tired than usual. I quickly got out of bed and grabbing my phone from its nightstand where I left it charging all night.

It was burning hot, I received 3 texts from Maya and 2 from my father.

I pressed onto Maya's text.

Maya; hey riles can we talk?

Maya; rilessssss answerrrrr

Maya; come by my place at 2;30pm, goodnight love.

I smiled as I read the text

Riley; Kk I'll be there.

I put down my phone, I went to the bathroom.

I put my hair into a messy bun and quickly brushed my teeth, I changed into my casual clothes.

--

Maya's POV

I had no idea what was going on with me, I slowly started developing feelings for Lucas.

I feel like the kiss I had with Riley was a mistake, it was going to change everything.

I texted Riley 3 times before she can pick up, she will be at my place at 2:30pm and I don't know what to say to her.

I stared at the ceiling while laying on the couch.

I heard a knock on the door, I checked my phone and it was already 2:30.

I quickly opened the door, it was Riley she was smiling her big smile.

How can I tell her one of the best moments of my life was a mistake, she's just too cute !

"Hey" she said and walked in.

I closed the door slowly and exhaled.

"Riles we need too talk" I told her
"Yeah, what's up?" She said grabbing an apple from my dining table.

"I'm sorry I kissed Lucas that day"I told her, she stood there with no reaction and looked me dead in the eyes.

"And that our kiss was a--" I said being interrupted by her.

She grabbed my head and pressed her lips against mine, she broke the kiss.

"How bout we go out sometime?" Riley asked, I stared at her juicy lips.

"Yeah, that'll be great yeah" I said trying to fight my urge.

I grabbed her face and pressed her lips against mine, we moved to the couch where I proceeded to kiss her.

I placed my body on hers. Before I could proceed I heard a knocking on the door.

I got off of Riley and fixed my shirt which she was about to take off.

I walked over too the door and looked through its peephole.