12 | elena & lucas

A/N; this chapter focuses on Elena & Lucas' relationship. This chapter will include flashbacks and they would be written in this font. Enjoy the chapter loves !

Elena's POV

I woke up on my couch feeling hungover. I looked around and saw Lucas sitting in front of me with his head in his hands.

"Good morning" I said with a raspy tone. He looked up me and smiled
"Good morning" he said with an innocent smile.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, he looked around
"Well last night when you were with Riley and Maya, I went to Riley's and saw that you were sleeping and I decided to take you home" he explained. I furrowed my brows.

"How did you get inside" I asked sitting up on the couch
"The door was open" he says. I smile awkwardly.

"So, how's New Zealand been?" He asks
"Great, I learned a lot and met new people" I say. He smiles.

"Remember the 3rd grade where we first dated?" He asked with a grin on his face which made me smile as well
"Yeah, and our first kiss?" I said looking at the coffee table.

•••

"Kiss him Elena!" Riley yells at me as I look at Lucas talking with Zay
"I don't know boys have cooties!" I say. Maya rolls her eyes
"Who cares just kiss him your boyfriend and girlfriend" Maya says.

They smile at each other and push me to Lucas and Zay.

"Kiss!" Maya says and Lucas looks at me with a scared face.

"Whatt?" Lucas asks and turns to me.

"Okayy lets just do this" I say and move closer to him. We both have disgust written on our face.

I place my lips on his. We broke it quickly
"YAAAYAYAYYAYA!" Riley, Maya and Zay scream.

Me and Lucas look at each other with out cheeks heating up and a smile grew on my face slowly.

•••

"Yeah, it was a good day" Lucas says looking at the wall behind me. I look at him confused with a grin. I chuckle.

"Yeah....." I say trying not to be awkward
"I don't know why we're so awkward it's not like we've changed" he explained
"Well the day we broke up the first time it was awkward, very awkward" I say.

•••

I walked into the new school with a huge smile on my face along with Riley and Maya.

"Middle school!" Riley says. I smile at her
"Middle school" I say.

We walk off to our lockers and I see Lucas talking to this other girl. I watch them as she kisses him on the cheek.

My eyes tear up. Riley and Maya looked at me worried. He was smiling and blushing, I shook my head in disbelief.

I walked up to him
"How could you?!" I yell making him turn around surprised
"N-No Elena I-I'm sorry" he says.

"No! You know what we're done" I say and walk off leaving Riley, Maya and Lucas confused.

Lucas' eyes teared up and he walked off to class.

•••

"Yeah, the worst day of my life, yeah I think I remember" he joked. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Well, you kissed Missy Bradford. How can I not be disgusted" I say and he chuckles making me smile even wider.

"Well I'm glad your back Elena" he says
"Yeah me too" I look around and remember the day I left.

"Remember the last day I was here?" I ask. He nods.

•••

"You're really leaving?" Lucas asks me as we enter the airport with Riley, Maya and my parents.

"Yeah, I'm sorry Lucas" I tell him. He walks up to me and hugs me tight, I lay my head on his chest
"I'm gonna miss you Elena" he tells me.

I smile
"I'm gonna miss you too Lucas" I tell him.

We break the hug and he grabs my face slowly and kisses my forehead. I smile
"I love you Elena" he tells me. I stare at him shocked.

I smile as a tear falls from my eye onto my cheek
"I love you too Lucas" I say.

He wipes the tear off my cheek and leans in closer to my face, with our lips just milliliters apart he places his soft lips onto mine.

"Awwwwwww!" I hear Riley and Maya say which makes me break the kiss with Lucas.

I turn around and run up to them, they had tears falling from their eyes.

I pull them into a hug
"I'm gonna miss y'all so much" I say
"I know" they say sarcastically and sniffled.

I slowly break the hug, they try to smile with tears.

"We're gonna miss you too Elena, keep in touch okay?" Maya says. I nod and my parents tell me our plane is about to board.

I boarded the plane as they watched. I smiled.

"I will never forget you" Lucas whispers.

•••

Tears fell from our eyes as we look at each other again.

"I've never stopped thinking about you Elena, even when I dated Maya and Riley. I was trying so hard to forget you but I couldn't" he tells me. I smile slightly.

"I've never forgotten about you either Lucas, I still love you no matter what" I tell him as I grab a mint from the coffee table and place it into my mouth.

I cringed of the flavor and bit it slowly. Lucas looks at me and smiles.

"And I will always love you too Elena" he says and grabs my face slowly.

"Forever" he continues and puts his soft lips onto mine.

-

I don't know what to write loll.