Prologue

(Sandra's P.O.V)

I still remember it so clearly.

Memories flashed in my mind. The fall of Cybertron. The war that I was unable to participate in.

I had to watch all my brothers and sisters die before me,and knowing that I did not do anything.

I was told by Primus himself to hide myself,as he reasoned that if all hope was lost,I would still be there to save the day.

But there was a problem. Another Prime had been made. Optimus Prime. At first,I was worried. I was a Prime for no reason when there was another one.

Then,I realised that if I was forced to just sit and watch,Optimus would be able to be there. At this point of time,I felt useless.

I was stuck in my holoform to watch the Autobots do their work on Earth. I had to stop myself from lunging at Megatron whenever he was fighting the Autobots. It was not easy at all.

Humans never really notice me,and neither do the Autobots. I have the power to transform into any animal,so I often transform into a mouse to watch their battles. Sometimes a fly.

I am intending to reveal myself soon. I take it that the Autobots would not believe it so easily. The strong rumor about Optimus being the only Prime alive is  deep within their sparks.

There is a reason. I felt a strong presence of darkness growing larger every day,and I suspect my arch enemy,who was supposedly dead.

But I cannot take any chances.

They will need reinforcements. They will need help if the All-Spark does not give it.

They will need their Lost Prime.