Chapter Twelve: Plan

[Lunar's P.O.V]

    A sharp pain jabbed at Lunar's side as she opened an eye. She studied herself,finding that she was still a dragon. Lunar winced when she turned to look at a huge gash near her tail.

     She tried to tug free,but strong chains held her to the ground. Lunar roared,making the walls and ground tremble. Transformation did not work;as the chains were too strong for her to move.

     "Enjoying yourself?"Shadowhunter came out from the shadows,causing Lunar to react by giving a threatening snarl.

       Shadowhunter laughed evilly."I assume you are."He sneered. Lunar snapped at Shadowhunter,but to her dismay her jaws did not reach him.

        "I have a plan for you,dear. But I guess we'll wait until your friends arrive. How do I know?Well,you will find out sooner or later."Shadowhunter grinned and walked away.

Lunar growled before making an attempt to strike her rival. However,her sharp claws scraped the floor instead. She roared in rage and started to tug once again away from the heavy chains.

******

After a while of tugging,Lunar's strength was used up as she lay quite silently,feeling dismay for the Autobots.

Surely they would not be so reckless enough to come here,even if they had found Shadowhunter's coordinates?Shadowhunter wields the Deathstrike. Lunar growled and gave another roar towards the ceiling.

Her claws scraped against the floor in frustration. If only she could transform. If only she could help her friends.

Steps made her perk up and growl at the door. Blacksteel walked through with a smug face,but it vanished as soon as Lunar made a swipe,barely missing his faceplates.

"Pipe down!We cannot work with you causing a commotion!"Blacksteel ordered. Lunar bared her razor-sharp teeth.

Blacksteel scowled at her,but a evil grin creeped to his faceplates."We have tracked one careless Autobot near our territory. That must be your friend."

Lunar froze. They came for me!

"We are doubling the guards and patrols,and probably a few extra security at your door. You would not want to be the one spoiling the show."Blacksteel said coolly.

Lunar lunged forward,but the chains tugged her back and she thudded against the ground. She furiously roared,wishing that she could send curse words to this bot standing before her.

Blacksteel narrowed his optics before walking away. The doors snapped shut,and Lunar was once again left alone.

I hope Optimus' judgement comes from the Primes.