Chapter Fourteen: Duel

[Lunar's P.O.V]

"Welcome to the Arena!"

Lunar scowled at Shadowhunter. This was an absurd idea. Then again,she could not tell what idea it is.

"Here we have Lunar Prime,taken especially for your entertainment."

Boos filled the stadium,however Lunar decided to promptly ignore it. The electric net on her body was lifted,and she immediately flapped her great wings and launched into the air to escape.

She crashed into an invisible barrier,much to her dismay. Shadowhunter is not underestimating me.

"Oh,my dear,you can't escape."Shadowhunter's sneering voice sounded from down below. Lunar gritted her teeth. Defeated,she lowered herself onto the ground and changed back into a normal Autobot.

"Where was I?Oh yes. Our competitor is not too bad. Lunar here is the daughter of Alpha Trion,she can shapeshift,and she has stopped me in the past from rising. You remember that,Prime?"Shadowhunter glared at Lunar.

Lunar returned his glare with an equal amount of hatred."Of course,I remember that."

"Well,not to worry,because I am your challenger."Shadowhunter drew a sword from his back,and Lunar watched it unsheathe with cold dread.

"I have the Deathstrike. But of course,you already knew that."Shadowhunter had lowered his voice so that only the two of them could hear.

For the first time,Lunar felt defenseless. However,she was not going to let her enemy know that. The gash on her leg was stinging,but the Prime knew Deathstrike was going to do a lot more damage than that.

The soldiers around the Arena were chanting the countdown."1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9-

10!"

Lunar jumped backwards into the air,avoiding a sharp jab. She transformed into a predacon again before gliding around the stadium. She then hurtled downwards and knocked Shadowhunter over,the sword flying out of his servo.

The Prime circled again and darted towards her enemy,however Shadowhunter this time got hold of her. She launched into the air again while wrestling with him.

Shadowhunter let go of her,only to transform into a predacon as well. He slammed into Lunar,the impact strong enough to have her shaking her helm.

She dodged him just in time as he went hurtling towards her again. Lunar and Shadowhunter faced each other.

Time to end this,Shadowhunter. Lunar roared.

He glared at her with a challenging look in his optics. Lunar thrust forward before knocking down her enemy and bringing him down towards the ground.

The pair landed with a thud,and a dust cloud was released in the process. Lunar released a fury of swipes towards Shadowhunter,and he howled in pain.

However,Lunar failed to see his actual plan. He flipped and took the Deathstrike,which was nearby,in his jaws. He then swung the sword towards her.

The impact caused a energy wave. The Arena was deadly silent as Lunar flung towards the ground.

All the Prime felt was pain from the blow. It was like she was being gradually crushed from both sides. Her vision was blurred,and whenever she moved,she felt a jolt of pain go through her.

Thoughts of death echoed in her mind as she heard Shadowhunter transform and walk towards her,making sure she could hear Deathstrike dragging against the ground.

The Primes made me one...if all hope was lost,I could be the last ray of hope. However...

She made out figures from one end of the Arena. The familiar paint.

...you are,Optimus Prime.

Shadowhunter rose the sword,and rhe figures started to move towards her.

"No!"Lunar felt a sudden lightness as Shadowhunter was shot off of her.

-------

IT'S THE TEN DUEL COMMANDMENTS.