Chapter Eight:Feeling

[Lunar's P.O.V]

I transformed and drove around the area of land. There was no sign of Cons. I was grateful,though. It could have been worse.

The signals kept popping out at this small hill,where I suspected there might be an Energon mine. Shadowhunter or Megatron could be lurking around.

Out of nowhere,a sudden pain hit my processor. I transformed again but foolishly I did it too abruptly that my neck creaked a little. But the pain was still there.

Images of a sword,a familiar one that have been feared for vorns,flashed before my optics. The pain vanished when I had finally understood the message.

"Shadowhunter has the Deathstrike."I murmured with a feeling of dread rising. It was already bad enough that Shadowhunter had risen,but with the Deathstrike with him?

"Primus,save us."I whispered. The Sun was already disappeared underneath the rocky horizon,emitting an orange glow. I stared at it,homesick.

A buzz came from my audio receptor as I snapped out of my stare.

:Lunar,did you find anything?:Ratchet asked me.

:Yes. Although it might seem....odd. You can send a ground bridge now.:I answered.

There was a silence,but a blue vortex appeared in front of me.
*****
[Optimus' P.O.V(not really]

Optimus stared at the vortex,which was being flared as Lunar stepped into the main room. Ratchet blinked at her expectantly.

"So,what was it that you found?"Ratchet asked. Before Lunar could answer,Optimus interrupted.

"Found what?"Optimus found himself thinking that he was a bad leader by failing to receive knowledge of everything that happened at base.

Ratchet turned to Optimus."I asked her to look for Decepticons."Ratchet informed.

Optimus nodded and turned back to Lunar. He noticed that she was narrowing her optics,as if she was thinking.

"Well,Shadowhunter's got the Deathstrike."Lunar said quietly.

"What?How did you know?Did you encounter him?Are you hurt?"Ratchet immediately burst into a string of questions that masked worry.

"I am not hurt,nor did I encounter him. I.....had images of it."Optimus could see that Lunar was choosing her words carefully.

"How?"Ratchet demanded. Optimus had a theory,but there was an impossible chance of it.

Lunar looked around,seeming to ensure that no other Autobots were around. She returned her gaze back to the two older bots."Alpha Trion.....he's-"

She was cut off when roars of engines were heard. Smokescreen and Bumblebee skidded to a halt into the main room and transformed.

Smokescreen looked smug."Hah!I won,Bumblebee!"He declared triumphantly.

Bumblebee buzzed in protest. Optimus could see Ratchet being annoyed at the sudden interruption. Lunar just blinked and exited the warehouse without another word.

I knew I could keep my promise!I really apologize if my writing is the worst in this chapter. I am supposed to sleep right now.

Thanks for the CONSTANT reads!!!!!I really appreciate it!I would like to follow you if you comment or follow me back.

<3

Ultra Magnus:Spark-

THE FRAG,MAGNUS!