Chapter Thirteen: The Arena

OH MY GOD AN UPDATE.

SCREECH!!!!!

~~~~~~~~

[Optimus' P.O.V]

   They were most fortunate to have a lock on the Shadowhunter's coordinates. They were also very fortunate that no life form had seen them,as Shadowhunter had no mech like Soundwave.

Optimus had went to infiltrate the base along with Arcee,Wheeljack and Bumblebee. He did not bring Spencer,who was quite shaken up from the previous experience.

The Prime peered around the corner,making sure there was no bot in the hall. He proceeded,and was met with two seperate ways.

"Arcee,Wheeljack,take the left. Bumblebee and I will take the right."Optimus ordered. Arcee and Wheeljack nodded before continuing stealthily to the left.

"Take extreme caution,Bumblebee."Optimus reminded before his servo transformed into a gun. His scout gave a small 'beep' to acknowledge the Prime's reminder.

Optimus once again peered around the corner,and this time blasts immediately greeted him. He ducked behind the wall again,occasionally turning to give a few well-aimed blasts. Bumblebee rolled away from the wall and charged at the soldiers with a quick pace.

The soldier were brought down and was disintergrating in an unusual way. Optimus came to Bumblebee's side.

"Are you alright,Bumblebee?"Optimus inquired,scanning the scout for any injuries.

Bumblebee gave a whirr of reassurance. Optimus sighed in relief before looking around warily. There was something uneasy about the place.

A mixture of beeps and whirrs came from Bumblebee,and Optimus nodded to agree with him.

"Yes,I do find it peculiar that we have only come across one patrol,when they are keeping Lunar hostage and she can possibly-"Optimus was cut off when loud cheers were heard nearby.

Optimus and Bumblebee shared nods before moving closer to the sudden peak of noise.

Just as they rounded another corner without any soldiers spotting them,they saw Arcee and Wheeljack coming from the opposite direction.

"We looked through every door. No sign of Lunar. However,we saw claw marks that led to this one."Arcee reported. Optimus only began to notice three long claw marks that seemed to stop before the door in front of them.

"Brace yourselves."Optimus warned. His teammates took defensive positions,before the door opened and exposed them to a different atmosphere.

"Isn't this huge."Wheeljack mumbled,optics wide. Optimus could say the same.

It was an arena.

"Look,Lunar is down there!"Arcee whispered. Optimus caught sight of a familiar white predacon in the middle of the arena. Instantly,his spark was burdened with dread.

The area which the door opened to had no spectators,so Optimus quickly proceeded to the front seats,crouching behind them silently. Arcee,Wheeljack and Bumblebee followed suit.

Lunar had a few wounds,and was wrapped in a net that generated electricity that looked like it was going to fry her circuits soon. She was struggling to get up,and in doing so,her claws made screeching noises on the metal floor.

Shadowhunter appeared,and grinned at his soldiers. "Welcome to the Arena!"

-----

Yikes. An update that took so long to get out. Don't worry,I have plans for the next chapter.

[A/N:Wattpad is glitching again -.-]